Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm trying to be optimistic. We'll win Game 4 and Game 5.

my optimism is done. This is Miami's series for the taking now. That's how I see it unless tuesday night the Bulls say otherwise...

If we win Game 4 I think we'll win it.
If not then stick a fork in us.

But we're simply outmatched. Unless we start shooting lights out or we stop LBJ/Wade, you can forget about the Finals. Then again, Miami hasn't won 4 games yet.

I see this series ending in 5 as well unless Rose has another 30 point game. This dude boozer could have had 40 points if he wasnt so trash. He plays EXACTLY like Pau Gasol except 4 inches shorter.

I think Korver needs to get more playing time. The defense is not going to win games if there is no offense. Maybe he can get into a rhythm if he plays more.

Rose needs to shoot more. His jumper was ok today but he keeps trying to drive into those triple teams. Where is the step back jumper or the floaters?
30t6p3b.gif

I think it's time to start playing Kurt Thomas. Compromise between playing Boozer and Taj. Has Taj's defense and Boozer's 15 footer.

We can't give up hope Bulls fans. It is tough seeing us take these two Ls back to back, but I believe we still have some fight in us. I always expected us to split the first four anyway. Hopefully the pressure of being down 3-1 and maybe being eliminated on our homecourt will inspire a better overall performance. This was not Bulls basketball tonight...AT ALL!!! No way we can allow another team to shoot 50%.

I think the early foul troubles took away our "edge" defensively. I will be watching game 4 closely. It's our chance to get back on track and keep away from the three game slide we have avoided all season.

^ I agree with you I just was disappointed in how we played tonight. If we going to lose cool but at least play bulls basketball that we have been used to not this junk from tonight. Might seem crazy but by sat we could be happy again.

I'm slowly starting to fall back down to earth.... =/

Tomorrow is our Game 7 we need to come out leaving everything on that court...All you need is 1 win and were feeling confident and heading back to the crib at 2-2

For Now.....I'll just go back to hiding in my room

Just sucks that Luol is just so tired from doing a great job in guarding Lebron that he can't really contribute on offense. I'm still confident that we can win on Tuesday and make it a series again.

Hate to say it but the bulls only have one guy that can kill you. Miami has 3 and that is what it will come down to. I think the bulls are one piece away from making a title run though since they have a plenty of high energy guys. 

I predict Heat vs Mavs. Mavs win in 6. 

I'm getting sick of these Lebron riders acting like they won already. They're gonna come back to reality once they lose to us or the Mavs/Thunder.

And it will be a glorious loss
pimp.gif

If we can't beat them, I want Dirk to win.

He's the anti-Heat...doesn't flop...didn't jump ship when things got tough...humble

I'm getting sick of these Lebron riders acting like they won already. They're gonna come back to reality once they lose to us or the Mavs/Thunder.

pimp.gif

I agree
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You STILL haven't learned have you?
laugh.gif

Can't wait for tonight.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

pimp.gif

You STILL haven't learned have you?
laugh.gif

Can't wait for tonight.
glasses.gif
what can i learn from you troll? you aint a teacher.
laugh.gif

Big game tonight...if we win it, it's a series again.

C'mon Thibs, let's put pride/stubbornness aside and make some adjustments...it's needed.

Definitely our game 7...gotta figure we can drum up some momentum with a win tonight. Rose says he will put head down and drive. We certainly need more than 2 fga from him in the fourth. I hope that noah and deng come ready to put up numbers to support the MVP. I hope that boozer will give a similar effort. And I really hope the refs will be consistent tonight and there are no injuries for either team.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Definitely our game 7...gotta figure we can drum up some momentum with a win tonight. Rose says he will put head down and drive. We certainly need more than 2 fga from him in the fourth. I hope that noah and deng come ready to put up numbers to support the MVP. I hope that boozer will give a similar effort. And I really hope the refs will be consistent tonight and there are no injuries for either team.
Agreed on all of your points, and Thibs needs to step up as well.

Bulls fans i hope u all win tonight but i must be honest yall need someone else to guard lebron so deng can score cause he looks burnt out

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Bulls fans i hope u all win tonight but i must be honest yall need someone else to guard lebron so deng can score cause he looks burnt out
Yup...he expends a lot of energy just guarding 'Bron.  The problem is that Brewer is the only rotation player capable of guarding 'Bron but he's got some offensive deficiencies. 

I thought Butler may have helped a bit in this series to spell Deng, but I'm just coaching from my recliner....

Back
Top Bottom