Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Definitely our game 7...gotta figure we can drum up some momentum with a win tonight. Rose says he will put head down and drive. We certainly need more than 2 fga from him in the fourth. I hope that noah and deng come ready to put up numbers to support the MVP. I hope that boozer will give a similar effort. And I really hope the refs will be consistent tonight and there are no injuries for either team.
Rose can do this all game, but will get nowhere if Miami continues to place the wall at the free throw line forcing him to pass and forcing other Bulls players to beat them.  Should be a great game though.  I need the Bulls to come out with energy.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

game day bulls fans.. lets have a good game...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The bulls on some I don't wanna be here stuff right nowEdit: let's keep this playing up we showed at the end of the half

Just got home at halftime and I like the effort thus far. We need to build this lead more in preparation for their run. We know its coming, just gotta prepare for it.

If only we could cut these turnovers out, I think we could build a stronger lead.

Damn this is nerve wracking...come on Rose, will us to victory (like he is actually checking the post from the bench)

why is Kurt not getting any blow?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Damn this is nerve wracking...come on Rose, will us to victory (like he is actually checking the post from the bench)

why is Kurt not getting any blow?

was just talkin bout this with my boys the other day

Man this is over and it's bad play mostly by rose that lead to this. Never thought I would say that. Dude went Mia in the end of the game but let's try to at least win on thur give me a game to watch on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom