Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

All will be forgiven once Melo is in a Bulls jersey
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although I totally agree that Thibs should have never put JL III in there at such a crucial moment in the game, he should have definitely had them double down on Melo.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although I totally agree that Thibs should have never put JL III in there at such a crucial moment in the game, he should have definitely had them double down on Melo.

yeah I clutch shot is a clutch shot, but I read in the trib we may wait until the all star break to go after melo or possibly mayo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was following the game on my phone
30t6p3b.gif

Thibs has instilled a lot of fight in us, but he can't make coaching errors like this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

^He missed both freethrows with less than a minute left.

Less than 20 seconds left i think.

Gosh, Im still upset. We need to win those types of games against good teams.

But anyway, Booz could play as early as Wednesday 
eek.gif

CJ Watson was impressive, didn't know he could score like that. Lucas, on the other hand, get a
alien.gif

With Rose & Taj playing better this year, Booz coming back, we should be good to go this year atleast to the ECF.

Rose is gonna play against Sac.

SACRAMENTO -- Derrick Rose will return to face the Kings Saturday night after missing one game with a stiff neck.

"It's still sore, but I'm going to try to play," Rose said. "I don't want to miss two straight games."

Rose said he didn't know how many minutes he'd be able to play. He said he received electrical stimulation on the flight from Denver to Sacramento last night and woke up stiff Saturday morning.

"I still have problems trying to turn fast," he said. "But I'm trying to stay positive."

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Rose is gonna play against Sac.

SACRAMENTO -- Derrick Rose will return to face the Kings Saturday night after missing one game with a stiff neck.

"It's still sore, but I'm going to try to play," Rose said. "I don't want to miss two straight games."

Rose said he didn't know how many minutes he'd be able to play. He said he received electrical stimulation on the flight from Denver to Sacramento last night and woke up stiff Saturday morning.

"I still have problems trying to turn fast," he said. "But I'm trying to stay positive."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im a bulls fan... I dont want to sound like a homer, but damn i think this team can get to the finals!! We have a lot of heart and even when we are down we are never out. Very different team from last season. Getting Booz back is only gonna make us better...Better Defense, better rebounding and the offense will run a little more smoothly. Especially when we go through those stretches where we cant score.

I didn't mind Lucas in but, come on you in the nba and you can't make free throws? He misses so bad the first one I knew the 2nd had no chance...

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

I didn't mind Lucas in but, come on you in the nba and you can't make free throws? He misses so bad the first one I knew the 2nd had no chance...
tell me he didnt look like a 13 year old boy out there?

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Even the best free throw shooter succumb to the pressure of the game being on the line and your number being called up, Nick Anderson was never the same after the some missed free throws in the finals against the Rockets back in the days.

But yeah those free throw did look rushed, and he had a horrible technique.

Its your job to play basketball. Free throws is part of your job. Just saying he looked lost on the line. He missed that first one so bad.

I hope CJ Watson is fine.  We can't have Rose playing 48 minutes a game.

And damn Drose got blocked 6 times tonight
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom