Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by arstyle27

We're gonna miss Noah in more ways than one. Oh well, guys need to step up.....8-10 weeks though....long +!% time.
yeah we are, a lot of those games where i felt we would win without a doubt are more like 60% now.  It will be interesting to see how we will handle Griffin Saturday.  We are going to need our guards to step up more in the rebounding area.  The big question is who will be our vocal leader on defense
ohwell.gif

It will be a tough road, but the bench just has to step up. Gibson will get more minutes, and Asik will have to contribute more and stay out of foul trouble. I live for the day I see Noah go a full 82.

It was odd hearing he was having surgery yet playing tonight. SMH

losing noah is tough, losing all those boards

do we go get another body or do we stay put?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

losing noah is tough, losing all those boards

do we go get another body or do we stay put?

I think we stay put. Hopefully TAJ will help like he did when booz was out. Plus...we have depth at the position.

This is why i didn't agree with the Bulls giving him all that money dude can't even play a full 82

Taj should be enough to keep this team atop the Central. Great rebounder defender and really does dirty work. Not tall enough to guard a good 5 which will hurt. Problem is: games will be closer making Rose and Booz have to play 40. Dec and Jan are a joke. Maybe 4 tough games. February steps it up a little but I can easily see a .600 win pct in those games. Not overly worried outside of Rose and Booz

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][table][tr][td]December[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 18[/td][td] vs LA Clippers    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 21[/td][td] vs Philadelphia    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 22[/td][td] @ Washington    [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] WCIU[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 25[/td][td] @ New York    [/td][td] 11:00am[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 26[/td][td] @ Detroit    [/td][td] 5:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 28[/td][td] vs Milwaukee    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago+[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 31[/td][td] vs New Jersey    [/td][td] 2:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] WGN America[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td]January[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 01[/td][td] vs Cleveland    [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 04[/td][td] vs Toronto    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 05[/td][td] @ New Jersey    [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Philadelphia    [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago+[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 08[/td][td] vs Boston    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 10[/td][td] vs Detroit    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ Charlotte    [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td][td] @ Indiana    [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 15[/td][td] vs Miami    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td][td] @ Memphis    [/td][td] 12:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 18[/td][td] vs Charlotte    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 20[/td][td] vs Dallas    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] vs Cleveland    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] WGN America[/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 24[/td][td] vs Milwaukee    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] vs Orlando    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 29[/td][td] vs Indiana    [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] WGN America[/td][td] ESPN 1000/1200 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]February[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 02[/td][td] @ LA Clippers    [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 05[/td][td] @ Golden State    [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] WGN America[/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 07[/td][td] @ Portland    [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] WGN[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 09[/td][td] @ Utah    [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] CSN-Chicago+[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN 1000[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Originally Posted by Remi23

This is why i didn't agree with the Bulls giving him all that money dude can't even play a full 82

Injuries are apart of the game so to say that's not a reason to pay dude who's never had this issue before now is crazy to me.  The team nor Noah could forsee this injury taking place.  Let's just hope he heals and gets back quick. 

I see some games where we may have some problems with some centers that i thought we would win without him. i.e. Mil, NJ, Memphis, maybe even IND.

Damn with that schedule we shouldn't have lost a game until Boston
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly, if Drose was at 100 percent right now I wouldn't even be worried that Noah is out. 

But I'm concerned because Rose admitted that the soreness on his right arm has affected his shot.  That's why he didn't shoot much at all last night.

‘‘That’s why I didn’t try to shoot that much,’’ he said. ‘‘I knew that if I shot the ball a lot, they weren’t going to go in."

This should be just as concerning as Noah's absence.

We could've weathered the storm easily with a lights out shooting Derrick Rose that we've been seeing.

That schedule is light. 
tired.gif

the more i think about the work we coulda did on that schedule just makes me more mad about the injuries
30t6p3b.gif

the injury bug is hitting us hard and we are only two months into the season (barely)

on another note...how is rose not top two in voting for guards? wade and rondo got the backcourt on lock now

and why the hell is there a link on nba front page that says rose deng noah and boozer are among leaders? story doesnt even mention them...noah gonna miss another all star game b/c of injury

Honestly In my Opinion, Asik will start, and we may see K.Thomas..

But Bulls still need another body in there..

I'm not surprised if Bulls acquires another Big Man (J.Boone, Sean Williams, and maybe Sheed
happy.gif
)

Rasheed would be an absolute disaster for the Bulls. They have one of the best locker rooms in the league & he wouldn't care/play hard until the playoffs... Maybe.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I want to punch Brandon Rush in the face.

roll.gif

I was at that game in the 300's section and i heard that fall all the way from up there! by the sound of it i thought d rose was DONE! thank god hes not!

Back
Top Bottom