Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

We're not playing good...but these refs are just shafting us with these calls man. Boozer can't even get position now?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

We're not playing good...but these refs are just shafting us with these calls man. Boozer can't even get position now?

they called a foul on lu FOR BOXING OUT! ++@??

We aren't getting any breaks at all. Honestly we're playing badly but if you don't think poor officiating was a factor in this game you're absolutely wrong. I swear every time we seem to get on a run there's some BS foul call. I'm not the type to blame the refs but this is like the 6th or 7th game like this this season.

frown.gif
im seriously hurt right now

what a terrible way to lose! damn it man!! The refs just would not let them play tonight. the injury bug is kicking our %** right now.

Ive come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin is not human.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Derrick is going to come out against the Sixers blazing.  Just watch 
smile.gif

I'd rather him save it for the xmas game though lol.

tough loss

more worried about tajs condition, we cant lose him AND noah

booz better step up his rebounding, 4 total boards is bosh-like

I didn't even wanna watch the game so I settled on the highlights...if Taj is out we are in trouble. I don't what big man will be the answer, but we need one bad. We weren't supposed to lose anymore this month and now injuries are making that tough.

Shocked b/c Rose has been so clutch...can anyone tell me how we fell down in the first place?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I didn't even wanna watch the game so I settled on the highlights...if Taj is out we are in trouble. I don't what big man will be the answer, but we need one bad. We weren't supposed to lose anymore this month and now injuries are making that tough.

Shocked b/c Rose has been so clutch...can anyone tell me how we fell down in the first place?
nazr mohammed? Joel pryzbilla?
reggie evans?

I knew that he was going to miss one.

Tough loss, but the Bulls will be alright, I just hate that they take "bad" teams lightly.

They just need to come out and beast ...

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

we had been playing from behind the whole game.  Nobody could stop Blake and he got all of our bigs in foul trouble.  

Back
Top Bottom