Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

AntBanks81 wrote:
Nah, we will play the winner of the 4 vs 5 in the second round. We can only see the 2 or 3 in the ECF

So u guys wont play the knicks in the 2nd round if they beat Boston there a 6th seed Orlando is a higher seed 4th?

1. chi
2. mia       1. chi
3. bos            vs           1. chi
4. orl         6. nyk
5. atl                                  vs       ---------------   Miami
6. nyk       2. mia                                 (Eastern Conf. Champions)
7. phl            vs            2. mia
8. ind       4. orl

Originally Posted by roboski

AntBanks81 wrote:

Nah, we will play the winner of the 4 vs 5 in the second round. We can only see the 2 or 3 in the ECF

So u guys wont play the knicks in the 2nd round if they beat Boston there a 6th seed Orlando is a higher seed 4th?

1. chi
2. mia       1. chi
4. orl         6. nyk
8. ind       4. orl

f9136a7f6157a9a746b2c337ad4403cb32be74b4_r.gif

AntBanks81 wrote:

1. chi
2. mia       1. chi
4. orl         6. nyk
8. ind       4. orl

This ain't hockey bro

Originally Posted by amel223

^You really don't know how the brackets work bro?

i thought it works like that.
ohwell.gif

so u guys play the 4 or 5 seed no matter what right? Even if the knicks beat the celtics and magic beat the hawks we play the lower seed team and u guys play the higher seed team?

sorry if im a little slow with this. i simply thought u guys play the lower seed team no matter what cause u guys are ranked #1..

winner of 1-8 plays winner of 4-5

winner of 3-6 plays winner of 2-7

Bulls can only see one of the three teams : Heat Celtics or Knicks and NONE of them BEFORE the ECF

and Heat is not avoiding Boston.  At all. 

AntBanks81 wrote:

1. chi
2. mia       1. chi
4. orl         6. nyk
8. ind       4. orl

what the? huh? .....you serious bruh?

Ammel223 & AntBanks81, thanks for the knowledge i thought the NBA playoff brackets worked like any other major sport.

But imma still need u guys to win tomorrow since we lost today..

see u guys in the ECF. 
devil.gif

Yeh as much as we don't like helping other teams, I think there is no way around it Robo. I was shocked yall lost with just Wade out vs a MIL team with no playoff hope...in MIA

I know i was at the gym checked the score in the 4th and we were up by 7, then when i got home i saw we were losing by 5 or 6 with .24 seconds left.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't like rooting for other teams but....come on Chicago ..do me proud tomorrow ...

I hate Boston more than y'all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I don't like rooting for other teams but....come on Chicago ..do me proud tomorrow ...

laugh.gif

question, why in the blue hell did riley sign curry?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

Why not? He can score the ball and he's better than any other Center the Heat have. 
I've really never understood why people act like Curry is a complete bust/incompetent basketball player. The man put up 20 and 7 last time he had a full healthy season. He was a large reason for our success in 04-05, which was definitely the best post-Jordan team with the exception of this year. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

Why not? He can score the ball and he's better than any other Center the Heat have. 
I've really never understood why people act like Curry is a complete bust/incompetent basketball player. The man put up 20 and 7 last time he had a full healthy season. He was a large reason for our success in 04-05, which was definitely the best post-Jordan team with the exception of this year. 
Wrong 06-07>04-05

Weird, I had heard Howard picked up the foul, but I had just figured there was no way that the Bulls were the next game on the list given that Chicago plays two games prior to playing the Magic on Sunday, and having three off days in a row is really odd.

However, low and behold, the Bulls are the Magic's next opponent.

I'd rather get a chance to go at Howard, but assuming the foul is upheld, and really, why wouldn't it be, the Bulls path to the #1 seed sure got a lot easier even if they manage to screw up today's game.

Depending on what time I get off which is 6 or 7 I'll be there by tip off or by half time I pray I can slide out of here at 6

See y'all tonight

As much as I like a good game, I'm glad Howard won't be in to knock rose out. I agree City that it is odd to have that much time off at this point in the season. I know we will do our thing tonight, but I'm concerned about the trap game vs cavs on Friday.

see Yall at Joes tonight...if someone can make it at 630 please do...table under my name

Back
Top Bottom