Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I don't know what was the point of releasing this "video" now, but w/e
roll.gif

will the bulls go after chalmers this offseason?
nerd.gif

nah we don't need anymore small back up points...I was cool with CJ. It seemed like his game got going after he dropped 33 on Denver but came and went at times. Plus he did provide some good ball pressure off the bench.

Plus, why would MIA let him go? He is young and they are trying to build a dynasty as well.

@Ant, I think CJ will be improved next season now that he's had a full season of getting used to Thibs' system. Besides, coming from GS he basically had to re-learn how to play within a team mindset again.

What do you think of the Monta rumors? I personally would not give up Deng for him, but other pieces yes.

dear gawd no monta...dude is awful

thibs would absolutely hate coaching him as he would hate playing for him

much has been said here in the bay how his new wife and child have somehow made his game better...child please...dude is a black hole that plays negative team d...

that being said, id only do it if the major pieces were monta (3/33) for booz (4/60.6)

Originally Posted by grusumm18

dear gawd no monta...dude is awful

thibs would absolutely hate coaching him as he would hate playing for him

much has been said here in the bay how his new wife and child have somehow made his game better...child please...dude is a black hole that plays negative team d...

that being said, id only do it if the major pieces were monta (3/33) for booz (4/60.6)

Thanks for the local insight.  From what it sounds like, JR Smith may have a better chance of buying into Thibs' system.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

So what's shakin foolio's?
nerd.gif

goin through withdrawls also CA ...good to see Mark Jackson get a HC job tho
you all done with your wedding bro?

I hope Jackson gets a fair shake...you fellas know how quick owners' triggers are these days.

This summer will be taken up by wedding planning for me too and the occasional internal struggle deciding whether or not to buy some of JB's retro releases
laugh.gif

With wedding planning I know I'm being asked for an opinion, but ultimately it doesn't matter
laugh.gif

I heard Pooh's been back at the gym already fine-tuning his shot
pimp.gif

the new ownership should ive him a long leash (loner than most)

but dude has ZERO coaching exp...no expectations for such a sad franchise tho, so really anything over 30w is an accomplishment

monta for igg tho makes no sense if im doug c...

Originally Posted by CAto312

I hope Jackson gets a fair shake...you fellas know how quick owners' triggers are these days.

This summer will be taken up by wedding planning for me too and the occasional internal struggle deciding whether or not to buy some of JB's retro releases
laugh.gif

With wedding planning I know I'm being asked for an opinion, but ultimately it doesn't matter
laugh.gif

I heard Pooh's been back at the gym already fine-tuning his shot
pimp.gif

congrats to you & CAKE i can't pull that trigger yet the word just makes me cringe
laugh.gif

& i also heard Derrick was back in the gym already...hopefully hes not there by him self(kyle/rasual/carlos/ronnie) they should all be there

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

So what's shakin foolio's?
nerd.gif

goin through withdrawls also CA ...good to see Mark Jackson get a HC job tho
you all done with your wedding bro?

Yessir... Happened Sunday Afternoon
pimp.gif

Was a real good time.
smokin.gif

It's been a hot summer so far. I've been trying to get back in shape so I've got a lot of work to do.

In terms of basketball though, I hope we get some playmakers. We need a starting SG and a sixth man badly.

Good to hear Derrick is back in the gym, but i wanted him to take some time off and just rest but im not mad at his dedication. I want Ronnie working on that jumper all summer i would love to see him get more time next year.

Good to see my bulls fam is doing great
pimp.gif

Good to hear y'all are doing well.

@illmatic; I've been trying to get back into shape too.  Can't bundle up and hide anymore 
eyes.gif

@Jmause3:  Yeah, I thought some rest would benefit Pooh but he's hungry.

I've been trying not to read into all the rumors so far about who will be available/who'll be picked up, etc.  I did too much of that last summer....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

congrats to you & CAKE i can't pull that trigger yet the word just makes me cringe
laugh.gif

& i also heard Derrick was back in the gym already...hopefully hes not there by him self(kyle/rasual/carlos/ronnie) they should all be there

Thanks City...take your time, seriously
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom