OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Yea I was actually reading about those I wanna get them... And will in the coming month or 2 my boy that sells comics gives me them for amazing prices especially for there conditions I got the Infinity wars set for 10$ and the 3 of 6 gauntlets I got for free haha but I deff want the new thanos book tho it would be nice if my boy got it at the show he works this coming weekend

So.....

any Batman readers?

I'm sure there are some very strong feelings going both ways, but to me personally: Endgame :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

just finished "death of the family"...crazy....

have to read the nightwing version now....

Scott Snyder got an ending problem imo.

He just never quite sticks the landing felt the same way about death of the family.

Speaking of grading,can I get something re-slabbed at a cheaper cost? It's already been graded,I just dropped it and cracked the case and it aggravates me..

I want Divergence and the Hip Hop comic. I shoild have reserved them. Hoping to get some Snyder signatures tomorrow too.

Never read any batman but I want to get into it. what's main book to follow and s ok me recommended arcs?

Scott Snyder got an ending problem imo.

He just never quite sticks the landing felt the same way about death of the family.
THIS.

DOTF made me stop reading Batman. DOTF made me realize he simply isn't the writer I thought he was the way it ended.

Only ending that was good was the whole Court of Owl story but that was open ended cuz he still has the whole older brother being alive and an Owl lurking in the background mystery going.

how many books are you allowed to grab, and do they make u buy one for each you get free?

how many books are you allowed to grab, and do they make u buy one for each you get free?
Every store is different. But issues are free. My lcs only ordered books for people's pull list. I had to tell him everything I wanted so he could order.

Depends on the shop. The shop by my place makes you buy one comic per free comic. The place where I get my pulls from asked me what I wanted , so I told him I only wanted secret wars.

My lcs just lets you grab 4 of the free comics. Last year if you spent more than 80 in the store they gave away a Marvel Essential X-men #2. I spend damn near $200. :smh:I have a problem

You guys think Secret Wars will be worth following? I know Marvel is selling it like its the biggest event of all time, but the story seems messy. I've read like 2/3rds of Hickman's run on Avengers and New Avengers so I guess I can get caught up pretty easily. Just wanna know if its worth it :pimp:

The new Star Wars comics though :pimp:

You guys think Secret Wars will be worth following? I know Marvel is selling it like its the biggest event of all time, but the story seems messy. I've read like 2/3rds of Hickman's run on Avengers and New Avengers so I guess I can get caught up pretty easily. Just wanna know if its worth it :pimp:

The new Star Wars comics though :pimp:

For the impact it's hyped to have alone it's probably required that all marvel fans follow it to some extent....The recent Avengers and New Avengers runs were trash though, so I don't want to :smh:

I'm just picking up the new secret wars and starting from there haven't read any lead ups... I just have a some old stuff and only 6 new comics... From secret wars 1 tho imma try n grab everything in order all tie Ins and what not

Secret Wars is just an overblown way to remove the mutants from 616 and thus make the regular universe reflect the cinematic ones .

What else you guys reading?
My rotation

Batman
Saga
Thief of theives
Walking dead
Invincible
Spiderman

Back
Top Bottom