OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

pick ups for the week.

These crows were 50 Cents each. no way I could pass on them.

comic shop for me tomm. im a marvel fan which series shoild I get. can only afford to start collecting 2. suggestions

How did B&R 16 go? Heard it was pretty good as well.
It was real good. Liked how the Joker mind ****** Robin and easily defeated him. Not sure when it occurs though thought it was during Batman was knocked out a few days
comic shop for me tomm. im a marvel fan which series shoild I get. can only afford to start collecting 2. suggestions
What kind of stuff do you like? Genre wise? I can thin out the list if you're specific but any of these are great.

Avengers & New Avengers
All New X-Men & Uncanny X-Men
Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, Venom, Scarlet Spider, Avenging Spider-Man, Avengers Arena, Red She-Hulk, and Winter Soldier.

Last edited:

grabbed Batman 16, TWD 103-106 & the Michonne 1-shot from my local shop. got a set of TWD 97-102 on the way from a different spot. I have 1-96 in book form via the Compendium collections

Marvel Solicitations For April 2013
Image Solicitations: April 2013
Dynamite – Solicitations For April 2013

that XX roster is :pimp:

hopefully it wont end up sucking like thunderbolts...man what a flop that was.:smh:
It's been slow, light on action or excitement that'd keep me engaged and interested but I'm going to wait until the artist change.

Art is a huge part of story telling and it seems regardless of reaction or sales this book is gonna get a chance until the end of the year so that's like 15 issues or so.

X-Men though :smokin Just hope Wood brings his best effort with this.

Last edited:
picked up All New X men 1 and 2.
1 cost me 8 bucks though. (i forgot the reasoning)
2 was also a jump of 6 bucks.

and picked up the baby variant of A vs. X for 3 bucks.

He told me All New x men 3 and 4 were in reprint / 2nd print. anywhere I can buy them online?

picked up All New X men 1 and 2.
1 cost me 8 bucks though. (i forgot the reasoning)
2 was also a jump of 6 bucks.

and picked up the baby variant of A vs. X for 3 bucks.

He told me All New x men 3 and 4 were in reprint / 2nd print. anywhere I can buy them online?

I use tfaw.com and midtowncomics.com.

Tfaw doesnt have either but both in preorder with a january 30 relewee date

I think midtown does have 3 in stock.

You were probably charged that because they were variants

Last edited:
Super Dinosaur

Just finished issues 1-16. It's a pretty interesting comic 8)

Last edited:
^ Robert Kirkman has ALL the juice bruh. Between the comic & tv show success with Walking Dead & the upcoming Thief of Thieves show (also will be on AMC, smart move by the network)? I bet $ Super Dinosaur will follow suit with a show... or they can say f*** it & link with Pixar or Dreamworks for a computer-animated movie. Make it a PG kids movie & Kirkman will have 3 successful franchises across multiple demographics aka $$$$$

Last edited:
^ Robert Kirkman has ALL the juice bruh. Between the comic & tv show success with Walking Dead & the upcoming Thief of Thieves show (also will be on AMC, smart move by the network)? I bet $ Super Dinosaur will follow suit with a show... or they can say f*** it & link with Pixar or Dreamworks for a computer-animated movie. Make it a PG kids movie & Kirkman will have 3 successful franchises across multiple demographics aka $$$$$

Yea, that Thief of Thieves show is going to be :smokin

After reading Thunderbolts #3 I've decided that it's just a disappointing series, the art is bad, I can't stand the story, I mean I expected more from the series but all in all

Deadpool #4, Deadpool Killustrated #1, Uncanny Avengers #3, & TMNT: Foot Clan #2 all dropping Wednesday. MY BODY IS READY :smokin

Last edited:
I cant believe u guys pulled me back into the comic book game. I was downloadin them but I now have too much respect for the comic shops

^ NOTHING like a dope local comic shop bro, welcome back. I'll truly miss mine when I move out of SC. Dude literally goes out of his way to find any grails I want. I write him a list & just let him work. Sometimes its a few weeks before I get the call, but he ALWAYS finds it & I don't think he's EVER charged me over $10 for any variant cover unless it was a 1 of 100 or rarer

Man I am loving the All New X-Men. No 006 was disappointing but overall the comic is on point. Not sure if I should grab Uncanny Avengers 3. They took too long to get these out and now I have lost interest. Uncanny X-Force renumbering comes out on wednesday. That should be bomb!

Back
Top Bottom