OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Don't know how many of you read ANXM 9 So who do you think will join Present Day Cyclops in All-New X-Men 10? I feel like Jean Grey will, just so Bendis can cause drama between past Jean and present day Emma. Either that or Angel, who was questioning Beasts theory of genocide.

I feel like Past Cyclops will join him because he doesn't like people reading his mind and wants to keep things to himself

I'm kinda hoping we get back jean permanently or atleast for a few more arcs and I'm guessing if we do shell be a lot more powerful. almost prof x level psychic. or pretty much the same strength emma was.

btw what happened to Angel to where older one doesn't want to tell the younger one what happened

He dies in the Dark Angel Saga and is reborn with a completely new personality. So he forgets all his friends and all that.

btw what happened to Angel to where older one doesn't want to tell the younger one what happened
So many bad things.

The main gist being:
He gets kidnapped and brainwashed by Apocalypse becoming his horseman of Death and that persona never really leaves him. Then in Uncanny X-Force that persona comes back, takes over when Apocalypse is gone and his clone/son is killed and he's chosen as successor. Then he's killed by the woman he loves and is reborn with a blank slate (completely new personality cuz of the life seed) as a guy who initially thinks he's actually an angel. Also I think he's genius level now.

Last edited:
I feel like Past Cyclops will join him because he doesn't like people reading his mind and wants to keep things to himself
He dies in the Dark Angel Saga and is reborn with a completely new personality. So he forgets all his friends and all that.
Actually I think you might be right.

Any idea why and when
Most of the Phoenix Force and Magneto powers are on the fritz and will they get fixed? And GOTDAMMIT BENDIS WHAT DID PETER PARKER SEE ON THE LAST PAGE OF SPIDER-MEN!!!!?!?!

Last edited:
How can a title like Spidermen exist. Isn't the black guy ultimate universe and peter 616? Forgive my ignorance on non X-Comics

GotG 1
AoU 3 (coming out so fast makes no sense to wait)
Morbius TLV 3
FF 5
Young Av 3
Uncanny Av 5
A+X 6
Fantastic 4 AU5
Superior Spidey AU6
Thunderbolts 7
Scarlet Spidey 15
JiM 650
Deadpool Killustrated 3
Bat Inc 9
Bat TDK 18

I might start checking non new 52 out of continuity titles like Batman Beyond, Injustice GODs Among Us, and Legends of The Dark Knight.
How can a title like Spidermen exist. Isn't the black guy ultimate universe and peter 616? Forgive my ignorance on non X-Comics

Wormholes, yo.

Its only 5 issues and worth the read just to see them interact. Go for it!
Basically, they do it in the x-comics all the time too. Traveling to different alternate universes meeting different versions of themselves. They're doing the same thing in that X-Termination event right now. That's basically Spider-Men.
Any idea why and when
Most of the Phoenix Force and Magneto powers are on the fritz and will they get fixed? And GOTDAMMIT BENDIS WHAT DID PETER PARKER SEE ON THE LAST PAGE OF SPIDER-MEN!!!!?!?!
:lol: You just gonna have to keep reading Uncanny X-Men (dunno why but the phoenix messed up their powers, no clue when they're fixed) and wait for Spider-Men 2 (after the whole Doc Ock is Spidey thing is over)

Last edited:
I am reading x-termination, I get how that works though. So is ultimate universe part of the marvel multiverse? I was under the impression ultimate universe was part of a second marvel multiverse, with its own AoA, and its own Exiles, DoFP, etc. And that the events of earth 616 multiverse never happened in/affected the ultimate multiverse.

Last edited:
Nah, it's all the same Marvel multiverse. The Ultimate U may have their own alt universes and future timelines that branch off from their universe but in the greater schemes of things it's all the same multiverse. You're right about 616 and their alt universes affecting the ultimate u though, they don't at all.

The Ultimate U in the marvel multiverse is 1610 I believe.

:lol: You just gonna have to keep reading Uncanny X-Men (dunno why but the phoenix messed up their powers, no clue when they're fixed) and wait for Spider-Men 2 (after the whole Doc Ock is Spidey thing is over)

I mean yea I read AvX. I mean I get it the 5 were altered by the Phoenix but... Magneto? I just think Bendis just wants to **** with me personally. And that Octo-Pete stuff is getting interesting and yea I figured the status quo would be back before the movie

^ Which is what confused me since all the other universes were connected to 616 in some way, except 1610 to my knowledge.
Nah, not all of the universes are connected to 616 in some way. Some are completely separate and have nothing to do with it at all like the New Universe, Squadron Supreme universe, and a bunch others. Then there's the Exiles book that basically traveled to a bunch of universes that were pretty different.

The reason they singled out the ultimate u is cuz they had the whole initiative and were launching a line of books for it and one of the main things they were doing was try to make it separate from the main marvel u.

I mean yea I read AvX. I mean I get it the 5 were altered by the Phoenix but... Magneto? I just think Bendis just wants to **** with me personally. And that Octo-Pete stuff is getting interesting and yea I figured the status quo would be back before the movie
Remember at some point in AvX (near the end) Cyke with the phoenix power blasts him with a whole bunch of that fire that takes him out for a while. That's what basically also alters his powers or at least that's how Bendis explained when Mags wondered why his powers are ****** up too.

we didn't have a comic update last week. I had no idea all new x men came out last week. I almost missed it...
guy tried to sell me on deadpool killiusrated. but not really a DP fan

my laptop is out of commission. been using my phone so I know I miss a lot on NT. thanks famb. glad I didn't miss out ill read tomorrow

Any idea why and when

:lol: I've been trying to figure that out as well. Not sure if it's ever revealed somewhere

^I think they are supposed to reveal that in the next issue. Wish that comic was more than once monthly. We need more biweekly comics.

Also gave some avengers books a chance. Definitely hooked on Secret Avengers. I like Young Avengers so far. Not sure how long I will like it. Pretty much got the comic because I liked Children's Crusade. Why is Loki a child in that one?

May have to give other avengers comics a chance.

Last edited:
Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake #4
Bedlam #6
Great Pacific #6
Super Dinosaur #18
Thanos Rising #1 (of 5) Skottie Young VARIANT
All-New X-Men #10
Age of Ultron #4 (of 10)
Superior Spider-Man #7
Indestructible Hulk #6
Deadpool v4 #7
Legend of the Shadowclan #3 (of 5)