Thunderbolts 6
Secret Avengers 2
Fearless Defenders 2
Fantastic Four 5
Avengers Assemble 113
Avengers Arena 6
Avenging Spider-Man 18

Last edited:
What did you guys think of AoU #2? I really am confused with where the story line takes place. Which Peter Parker are we seeing here?? =\

I just read through that Free Digital Batman #1. Seems I misjudged DC Comics. Would like to delve deeper into Batman and Justice League but there are too many Batman comics. I am having a hard time keeping up with the X-Comics without adding something else to the roster.

Just reread the entire Generation X run
The Infinity Gems Saga
the OG Age of Apocalypse
and a few other back issues

I finally got to read Uncanny 3 today.
What I predicted was correct
That it had to be a trick, Magneto would not rat out other mutants. Homosapiens are beneath him.
and I am glad emma frost thought it was a genius idea
Issue 4 is supposed to come out on the 27th :smokin

Last edited:
I finally got to read Uncanny 3 today.
What I predicted was correct
That it had to be a trick, Magneto would not rat out other mutants. Homosapiens are beneath him.
and I am glad emma frost thought it was a genius idea
Issue 4 is supposed to come out on the 27th :smokin
was a great read....
Magic saying. what's my name now Magic Bus
lmao

I nees to know how powerful she is....she did beat doctor strange

was a great read....
Magic saying. what's my name now Magic Bus
lmao

I nees to know how powerful she is....she did beat doctor strange
She is very powerful. Something I wish they would draw upon more. She is the only one the phoenix force gave more powers to.

She along with Emma Frost, Rogue, and Scarlet Witch I feel like they have to seriously find excuses to limit their power so they don't become gods.

This is an old issue in the what if universe (6 episode series I believe) where Rogue absorbed Thor's powers then became Thor. Then she took out much of the Marvel Universe with ease. I still havent actually read it. Might have to download it.

We all know about M-Day and World of M. They use her not being able to control her powers to the fullest extent as an exit towards Scarlet Witch not having a god complex.

Imo the most powerful Mutant is a toss up between Rogue and Scarlet Witch. I would have to pick Rogue though, especially since Rogue can absorb multiple powers. In this panel she defeated Thor simply by touch, when Emma Frost needed the Phoenix Force to achieve that same accomplishment.

However for Emma Frost and Magik, they just don't address the issue.
Magik is one of my favorites and will definitely have a spot on my X-Men sleeve.

Last edited:
I had problems with them misspelling Erik's name and not calling him Max like he's wanted for a few years now. Bendis dropped the ball on that. There's always the chance Mags is a triple agent.

Most powerful mutant is still Franklin Richards but as far as who they use right now it's my boy Legion. Dude is basically Franklin Richards with thousands of split personalities.

Writers have played upon Rogue being skilled with her powers, that's basically been status quo since '06. It's why right now she no longer has the base powers of Ms. Marvel. She had absorbed something like 6 billion beings different powers, went crazy, got sick, kissed Hope got complete control of her powers so she can touch ppl without automatically draining them, and trained a bit with Prof. X to become in complete control and use it effortlessly. She showed that off when X-Men Legacy was focused on her and a bit in the AvX tie-in books.

As for Magik, she's been dark (you meant "dark" right?) since she lost her soul to Belsasco in Limbo hell. She's only recently got pieces of her soul back. Hence why she's a bit more playful in Uncanny X-Men. she wasn't cracking jokes like magic bus and telling dudes I will break you a while ago.

i seem to be piling up my dc comps.. if anyone wants every single dc comic that comes out every month for 50 bucks a month inbox me.. they come factory sealed in packs of 50 from their printers

I had problems with them misspelling Erik's name and not calling him Max like he's wanted for a few years now. Bendis dropped the ball on that. There's always the chance Mags is a triple agent.

Most powerful mutant is still Franklin Richards but as far as who they use right now it's my boy Legion. Dude is basically Franklin Richards with thousands of split personalities.

Writers have played upon Rogue being skilled with her powers, that's basically been status quo since '06. It's why right now she no longer has the base powers of Ms. Marvel. She had absorbed something like 6 billion beings different powers, went crazy, got sick, kissed Hope got complete control of her powers so she can touch ppl without automatically draining them, and trained a bit with Prof. X to become in complete control and use it effortlessly. She showed that off when X-Men Legacy was focused on her and a bit in the AvX tie-in books.

As for Magik, she's been dark (you meant "dark" right?) since she lost her soul to Belsasco in Limbo hell. She's only recently got pieces of her soul back. Hence why she's a bit more playful in Uncanny X-Men. she wasn't cracking jokes like magic bus and telling dudes I will break you a while ago.

I said Scarlet Witch was the one who can't control her powers.
I am a huge Magik and Rogue fan so I know those things.

And all those things make Rogue better than she was before (except losing Ms. Marvel's powers)! Because when she couldn't control her absorption powers she would accidentally steal powers she couldn't use properly or that were not beneficial at the time. Now she has complete control. In fact she was able to absorb specific powers she wanted from Legion in X-Men Legacy before she warped to the giant space station that was hurling towards a star. Not only can she pick and choose powers now she can dismiss them at will, as opposed to when she had to wait for the powers to run out. IDK much about Richards but I doubt Rogue would have any problem absorbing his powers.

What I was referring to is after she got her soul back she was far less dark in Uncanny X-Men. Actually she has almost always been less dark. Also she wasn't that dark when she first escaped Limbo, even though she was missing much of her soul. To me, her struggle to live with herself, despite lacking a soul, and her constant battle with her then low self-esteem made her less dark and more human to me. When she went to fight Belasco's daughter in X-Infernus she didn't seem that dark except when she was in her half goat limbo form. BUT NOW in this new volume she just seems evil.

One of my favorite scenes with her

and that is AFTER she lost MORE of her soul

Now compare that to

Magik: Are you two back together again?
Scott: No
Magik: Thank the Dark Lords

The darkest she usually gets is how she was in AvX consequences.

Last edited:
Going out of town this week so I had to use my box this weeek, will check in on Monday about tomorrows releases

She was dark all throughout the last Uncanny X-Men. Ever since they brought her back she's been dark. She was in limbo the entire time thought dead, left for dead except for by her brother. I remember reading the whole New Mutants/New X-Men mini event when she took Pixie and the rest of the kids to Limbo to get piece of her soul back by making Pixie give up some of her soul and having her create a soulsword. She then manipulated all of the X-Men on utopia and risked their lives when she used Legion to kill those demon GODs of Limbo. Now before all that when she was alive back in the 90s she was nicer and not dark at all just weird.

That fav scene of yours can just be seen as her continued manipulation of the X-Men although the words may be true. I'm not sure how you didn't think she was dark. I mean after she gamed the X-Men she was locked up in their prison on her spare time and only let out for missions. She also had no remorse for what she did. Out of that team I'd say she was the dark one.

Anyway,

Superior Spider-Man 6
Indestructible Hulk 5
New Avengers 4
Avengers 8
Nova 2
Captain Marvel 11
Daredevil 24
Dark Avengers 188
Invincible 101
Batwoman 18

Most recent Skottie Young variants

Guardians of the Galaxy #1
Savage Wolverine #1 (found it!)
Superior Spider-Man #1 (copped again)
Young Avengers #1
Wolverine #1
Age of Ultron #1
Nova #1

Young Avengers #1
Wolverine #1
Age of Ultron #1
Nova #1
where can I find these and at a decent price

Young Avengers #1
Wolverine #1
Age of Ultron #1
Nova #1
where can I find these and at a decent price

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=skottie+young

$3.39 Guardians of the Galaxy #1
$10.00 Superior Spider-Man #1
$2.54 Young Avengers #1
$3.39 Wolverine #1
$3.39 Age of Ultron #1

Check your local shop for these
Savage Wolverine #1
Nova #1

Don't know how many of you read ANXM 9 So who do you think will join Present Day Cyclops in All-New X-Men 10? I feel like Jean Grey will, just so Bendis can cause drama between past Jean and present day Emma. Either that or Angel, who was questioning Beasts theory of genocide.

I'm kinda hoping we get back jean permanently or atleast for a few more arcs and I'm guessing if we do shell be a lot more powerful. almost prof x level psychic. or pretty much the same strength emma was.

btw what happened to Angel to where older one doesn't want to tell the younger one what happened

Back
Top Bottom