OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

I've had this question for a while now. Rachel Grey/Summers is a Days of Future Past character..... how did she come to exist in 616?

I wanna know also...and where was she the entire hope and pheonix returns saga
She helped the Avengers track down Hope and the two fought. But Rachael ended up letting her go because she realized how similar Hope's situation was to her's growing up. I forgot which book this was in though...

Cleared out my box yesterday and only got around to reading one comic

SSM #10
So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Mary Jane is gonna be the one to crack this wide open right? Otto keeps ******g up left and right and he's giving up too many hints that something is up, also he has a thing for midgets

Decided to redeem those marvel digital codes the other day and when i ripped off the sticker there was no code.

finally looked at the back of the sticker and there it was. somehow it rubbed onto the sticker and now i can barely read it.

:smh: paying $4 for a "FREE" digital copy thats not even there. whos stupid idea was it to use stickers to cover the code.:smh:

/endrant.

DC FTW!!!!

Pretty Pictures – The Auto Avengers

bruuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh :wow: :wow: :wow:

I've had this question for a while now. Rachel Grey/Summers is a Days of Future Past character..... how did she come to exist in 616?
I wanna know also...and where was she the entire hope and pheonix returns saga
She time traveled like Bishop did. Her future was more ****** up though. She was forced to do a lot of horrible **** and worse happened to her. It's like DoFP but it's not, the same one if I recall correctly (might be later in DoFP timeline or before it if I'm wrong about it being two different futures). Think her entire reality ended up being destroyed as well. It gets confusing cuz there's an older Rachel Grey who is called Mother Askani that guided/taught Cable (her brother) in his dystopian timeline where he was sent and grew up in.

She was in the Wolverine & the X-Men tie-ins during AvX from what I remember, she showed up in a few Avengers books and the main event book a few times as well. She temporarily betrayed Logan and sided with her dad.

Last edited:

Seems Luke Cage will be leading a Mighty Avengers team or Heroes for Hire during the Infinty event (Avengers in space, some(avenger team)body has to protect Earth along with the X-Men, Inhumans, etc).

Marvel Reveals Luke Cage's "Mighty" Team for "Infinity"
I was wondering if the X-Men would be a part of this event. I follow Thanos Rising. And wasnt sure if I should pick this up based on the description

She time traveled like Bishop did. Her future was more ****** up though. She was forced to do a lot of horrible **** and worse happened to her. It's like DoFP but it's not, the same one if I recall correctly (might be later in DoFP timeline or before it if I'm wrong about it being two different futures). Think her entire reality ended up being destroyed as well. It gets confusing cuz there's an older Rachel Grey who is called Mother Askani that guided/taught Cable (her brother) in his dystopian timeline where he was sent and grew up in.

She was in the Wolverine & the X-Men tie-ins during AvX from what I remember, she showed up in a few Avengers books and the main event book a few times as well. She temporarily betrayed Logan and sided with her dad.

Close to what I thought happened. I know she met Cable at one point and clicked. Had each others backs but I wasnt sure what timeline that was in. I dont see it as betraying Logan. Logan betrayed mutantkind. Surpised there wasnt no backlash for what he did

Last edited:
Kick-*** 3 #1
Superior Spidey 11
Avengers 13
Thanos Rising 3
DD End of Days 8
DD Dark Nights 1
Fearless Defenders 5
AoU 9
Avengers Arena 10
Thunderbolts 10
Winter Soldier 19 (Final issue)
Red She-Hulk 66

She-Hulk and Blue marvel added to Cage's Mighty team :pimp:

I dont see it as betraying Logan. Logan betrayed mutantkind. Surpised there wasnt no backlash for what he did
I don't see how he did that. There was no guarantee that Hope or the Phoenix 5 would bring back mutants. Furthermore, going off his history with the Phoneix and it's hosts makes sense what he did. He had to kill Jean in part cuz of it, watch her sacrifice herself cuz of it, then had to threaten Rachel cuz of it as well. Not a lot of good comes from it most times. Hard to see any fallout for Logan given he was the one that started the school for the remaining mutant students too. Plus in the end he was pretty much proven right about would happen accept for the part everybody dies.

Last edited:
^IDK. The mutants did cause damage to Wakanda and other cities AFTER being attacked. And it is arguably the Avengers fault for splitting it to all those pieces in the first place. Cuz phoenix helped the mutant world almost as soon as Cyclops (last of the 5) got taken down. All of that COULD(but we'll never know) have been avoided had Stark not split the force into 5 in the first place.

Yeah but Wolverine didn't have much to do with that. He wanted to kill Hope and whoever else could be a potential host (he wanted the same thing during Children's Crusade when the Scarlet Witch showed up). Stark split the PF in to 5 when he tried to kill it. Even Cap kicked Logan off the team (plane) cuz they didn't want to handle it the way he wanted to. Logan clearly didn't agree with Cap.

Rachel definitely betrayed Wolverine though. She pretended she was still on his side and then screwed him over.

^I have a strong feeling wolverine will be one of those symbols

Spiderman symbol was the only symbol I even knew out of that bunch.....
I am so out of touch with the Marvel universe The first few issues of AoU I could barely tell who half those characters were.

Also just picked up Cable and the X-Force 8 and 9. Damn. When did it start getting good? I want to go pick up those issues.

Last edited:
^I have a strong feeling wolverine will be one of those symbols

Spiderman symbol was the only symbol I even knew out of that bunch.....
I am so out of touch with the Marvel universe The first few issues of AoU I could barely tell who half those characters were.

Also just picked up Cable and the X-Force 8 and 9. Damn. When did it start getting good? I want to go pick up those issues.
I doubt Wolverine is gonna be on this team. I think for this even he'll stick mostly with the X-Men or be with the other Avengers in space. I'm pretty confident in Iron Fist being on this team and so fsr the other rumor I'm hearing is Songbird.
no x men???
I'm pretty confident the team will be Mighty Avengers. So it makes sense outside of Blue Marvel that the rest of the team will have been Avengers in reserve or retired/on sabbatical.

X-Men don't traditionally up and join Avenger teams or join up with other groups like that. It's only been since AvX that it's happened this frequently. Before the past few years you could count the X-Men that joined the Avengers or other teams on one hand.

Last edited:
I meant is there all new or uncanny x men this week?
Oh yeah, ANX 12 came out this week. I just listed my pick ups. I get X-books in trade not single issues though, for some reason I just like X-Men stories better that way.

Cable & X-Force 9 and X-Factor 257 also came out this week.

Last edited:
I ordered from Midtown Comics for the first time on 5/29. I got a tracking # but the order still hasn't been shipped out. Do they always drag like this?

Back
Top Bottom