OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

home from the midnight Marvel NOW party/smoke sesh

my "set" the shop hooked me up with. 5 variants & 1 regular cover of Uncanny Avengers #1:

*selling the bottom row: 2 sketch variants & regular cover -- inbox me for a price

new Avenging Spider-Man (part 2 of the Deadpool storyline) & Batman #13 (RETURN OF JOKER/beginning of "Death of The Family" arc)

I swear this Batman 13 die-cut cover is top 5 for the year. So damn cold :smokin

New Pickups:
Supercrooks (1-4)

lemme know how this is. really interested in that & The Secret Service. Mark Millar is HIGHLY spoken of in my local shop. loved the Kick A** movie

Last edited:
home from the midnight Marvel NOW party/smoke sesh
my "set" the shop hooked me up with. 5 variants & 1 regular cover of Uncanny Avengers #1:

*selling the bottom row: 2 sketch variants & regular cover -- inbox me for a price
new Avenging Spider-Man (part 2 of the Deadpool storyline) & Batman #13 (RETURN OF JOKER/beginning of "Death of The Family" arc)

I swear this Batman 13 die-cut cover is top 5 for the year. So damn cold :smokin

lemme know how this is. really interested in that & The Secret Service. Mark Millar is HIGHLY spoken of in my local shop. loved the Kick A** movie

Nice variants and I might have to find a way to get that Batman #13 :pimp:

Just wanted to let you know I just finished the 4 part Supercrooks and man.......that Millar knows exactly what he's doing! The entire time I literally pictured it as if it were this exciting, funny, thrilling, action-packed movie. I highly recommend it!

Going to pick up that Secret Service next :smokin :nthat:

Last edited:
Just got my Bats #13 today. Agree that the die-cut cover was pretty much dope. All in all, story/art this was a great read.

I'm lookin for help. I was told of a story a while back that involved Superman losin it and becoming angry or evil or something, before this happened, he gave Batman a ring made of Kryptonite, and they battle in a sewer in which Batman beats the crap out of him. As he walks away, Superman says thank you, and Batman tells him "what are friends for?" or something to this effect.

Does anyone know this story, and can you tell me WHICH comic story this comes from? I'm looking all over google/Wiki and finiding jack ****. :lol:

Appreciate any help you guys might have.

Reading Marvel Universe Vs. Avengers right now :pimp: Didn't know/never noticed Maberry was connecting all of the stories. It's like The Walking Dead meets Marvel.

Oh yeah saw this today
uxforce2012001covcol.jpg

My response
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I'm lookin for help. I was told of a story a while back that involved Superman losin it and becoming angry or evil or something, before this happened, he gave Batman a ring made of Kryptonite, and they battle in a sewer in which Batman beats the crap out of him. As he walks away, Superman says thank you, and Batman tells him "what are friends for?" or something to this effect.

Does anyone know this story, and can you tell me WHICH comic story this comes from? I'm looking all over google/Wiki and finiding jack ****. :lol:

You know when a friend can describe something but can't recall the word/phrase and when he asks for help you know what he's talking about but then when you try to give the answer your suddenly just as stumped as the person asking? Yeah, well you just did it to me man. Once I started I had the title on my mind and by the time I finished reading your post I forgot :smh: :lol:

I quoted it to keep it alive so if anyone else sees they can answer though

Last edited:

Action Comics #654? Batman uses the ring a few times though

Pickups:

The Secret Service (1-4 out of 7)
Uncanny X-Force (1-32)
Avenging Spiderman #13
Uncanny Avengers #1 (Blank Cover Variant...all other variants were being raffled)
Batman #13 (Joker die-cut cover)
Happy #1 (Original and Variant...Shoutout to RZA who will be directing the movie :pimp: )
Scarlet Spider vs. Venom
AVX:Consequences #1 of 5

Bishop is coming back?!?! Uncanny Avengers was good...Still have to read all of AvX. But seeing Havoc as a main lead, I actually like it.

Bishop is coming back?!?! Uncanny Avengers was good...Still have to read all of AvX. But seeing Havoc as a main lead, I actually like it.
Yeah Bishop is coming back. Sets up a possible crossover with Cable & The X-Men among other things. He's coming back still as a villain though.
Isuue 13 of Batman :wow:
Alfred :frown:
Finally. I really do hope Joker Snyder actually kills the majority of them.

Last edited:
Hey_

What has Bishop been up to?

I stopped following that "Kill Hope" story line a while back.

Julius F. Wrek

[COLOR=#red]Just picked up the following, nothing newer:

- Guardians of the Galaxy, vol. 1
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Vol. 1 Change is Constant
- Final Crisis
- Batman: The Long Halloween (replacing the one my boy took and f'd up when he was baked -_____-. did the same with another one... 300 I think? same time.)
- Judge Dredd: Case Files Vol. 1
- Judge Dredd: Mega City Masters 1
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne
- Batman R.I.P.
- Batman & Robin Vol. 1 Batman Reborn
- Batman & Robin Vol. 2 Batman vs Robin
- Batman & Robin Vol. 3 Batman & Robin Must Die

... I missing a couple. but yep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Just picked up the following, nothing newer:
- Guardians of the Galaxy, vol. 1
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Vol. 1 Change is Constant
- Final Crisis
- Batman: The Long Halloween (replacing the one my boy took and f'd up when he was baked -_____-. did the same with another one... 300 I think? same time.)
- Judge Dredd: Case Files Vol. 1
- Judge Dredd: Mega City Masters 1
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne
- Batman R.I.P.
- Batman & Robin Vol. 1 Batman Reborn
- Batman & Robin Vol. 2 Batman vs Robin
- Batman & Robin Vol. 3 Batman & Robin Must Die
... I missing a couple. but yep.[/COLOR]

NICE!

Man, I really need to catch up on my comic reading. Serious. :smh:

Hey_

What has Bishop been up to?

I stopped following that "Kill Hope" story line a while back.

Julius F. Wrek
Well he didn't kill Hope and then Cable left him stranded in the wasteland future that he (Bishop) created. I assume how he survives and what he's been up to will be explained in UXF. He's been gone for 2 years in real time.

Last edited:
This is really dropping today haha

A-Babies vs. X-Babies #1 (not just a variant cover, but an actual comic)
draft_lens17306841module145940001photo_1296774887confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom