Official Cooking Steak Thread

About how long should you wait to cook it when it's room temp?

I've heard 2 hrs but that sounds long

2 hours is cool. It's not going to get you sick or anything. Technically in a restaurant you can go up to 4 hours at room temp. I don't but the food police will allow it.

JJ Redick Special

Buy Steaks, Lobster and Gourmet Food Gifts Online | Omaha Steaks http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?Dsp=260&AID=4208&ITMSUF=CYD&SRC=RD1028

$50

[table][tr][td]The Redick Combo  44438CYD
  • 2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 2 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
  • 4 (4.5 oz.) Chicken Fried Steaks
  • 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 1 (15 oz pkg.) All-Beef Meatballs
  • 4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (3 oz.) Potatoes au Gratin
  • 4 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets
  • OS Seasoning Packet
fill.gif

Send The Redick Combo and bring a smile to the faces of loved ones and friends! This package includes many Omaha Steaks customer favorites... world-famous Filet Mignons, bold and beefy Top Sirloins, juicy Boneless Pork Chops, pre-cooked All-Beef Meatballs and even traditional southern comfort food, Chicken Fried Steaks. We've added our exclusive Potatoes au Gratin and classic Gourmet Jumbo Franks, too. Deliciously sweet Caramel Apple Tartlets are an amazing dessert and that's not even all! Get 4 FREE Omaha Steaks Burgers shipped to every address that includes The Redick Combo. So, order today and make them smile![/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Every time i go to oregon, i bring home 3 pounds of elk backstrap :smokin at 26.00 a pound, it gets pricey :lol:

a few months ago i took the gf to a restaurant for our anniversary and finally had the wagyu steak. It was simply amazing, will def have to go again soon

I now get my steaks from whole foods. :pimp:

Smart man, careful tho cuz they be robbin cats like us smh.

Aint you from nellyville? They got this thing called qinthelou commim up if you havent already heard about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom