***Official Cowboys @ Eagles vol. TO's return SNF on NBC***

:pimp:
pimp.gif
These young cats think i fell out the loop
Cause the last time they seen me hoppin' out the coupe
I hopped out in a suit.

Damn my 38-17 prediction might just be a fact.....but damn, the eagles look like they've given up......no emotion whatsoever.......

Andy Reid should not be coaching this team. I think it's incredibly selfish of him to do so, not only because of his personal life, but because this team deserves better coaching. He should be held responsible for much of the team's poor execution and playcalling. It's going to be ugly when he eventually gets canned and has to return home to face an even bigger deal.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Damn that eagles fan was crying!!!!! Give that fool his bottle.
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

This @#%$ is a disgrace...The fans should all just go home and make a huge statement...
Team POOP​
"Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1"​
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Trotter - Westbrook​

If it does come to a fight, I hope Tank is in attendance so he can open his duffle bag and start clappin at dudes
TEAMCOWBOYS

Thats what im talking bout Boys!
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
6-1

Eagles stinkin it up REAL BAD
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

You know TO barked on Romo before the game on some ol "throw me the @#%$ ball as often as possible, you hear me?!".
Out

*flicks the middle finger to the Cowboys*

OK I admit y'all won because our coaching stinks. The Eagles need to get this secondary fixed somwhat soon.

I know we are a good franchise but this season has let us down on all ends.
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down​
MIAMI HEAT​
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

On a side note, LETS GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! against them bum @#%$ skins next week! ....... @#%$ WITTEN THE MAN @#%$ LIFE HE GOES HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit... LMAO at Witten droppin the F bomb off that hit on national TV ... and a bloody nose
TEAMCOWBOYS

OH My GOD! Witten's head just got blown up! Dude is ELITE. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Back
Top Bottom