Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Cowboys fan checking in, Giants about to roll over the Cowboys. 28-17

I have no confidence in the Cowboys D.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Cowboys fan checking in, Giants about to roll over the Cowboys. 28-17

I have no confidence in the Cowboys D.
I don't know about roll over. It should be a fairly matched game imo. I think there's a bunch of people underestimating the Cowboys.Either way you can be sure whether Giants or Cowboys fan, someone's gonna be eating some crow. I just hope it's a Cowboys fan.

Neither team is rolling over anybody.....especially not in an NFC East game early on in the season.

Giants/Boys and Pats/Jets are some damn good games for Week 2.
pimp.gif

Boys fan checking in, it's definately gonna be a good game. Hopefully our o-line can give Romo aleast a few seconds in the pocket. Our D need to play theirhearts out man...

Our defense will rebound Im not worried bout that. I have a funny feeling our offense will suffer despite the performance last week. Still not sold on aT.O.--less Cowboys offense. But there's 15 weeks to go so we shall see.

If the Giants can't pressure Romo they won't win.

I can see the Boys defense stepping up though, previous games don't really matter.

I don't see NY offense as a threat or very explosive. I think the game will be won with D-line vs. O-line, unfortunately Giants D-line really isexceptional and see that being the problem for the Cowboys.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cowboys 27
giants 24

spread is giants (+2.5)
fixed
boys by 10
theyre known for coming out the gate strong its finishing thats been the problem
tired.gif

Giants are getting points?....Might have to call up my Dads friend to make a bet
grin.gif

that was when i checked it last night
but you know how the line moves up and down the closer it gets to game time so

I'm surprised Giants have points being a road NFC East game....I'm about to make some bets with some people who actually pay on time.

cowboys - 186
giants - 11

Damn dude....Romo will have to throw 6-7 TD's a quarter.
laugh.gif

I just hope the D-line isn't TOO aggressive, they can get burnt easily by the short quick routes or screens.

The way Dallas closed down Texas Stadium I wouldn't be surprised if we open up the new one getting manhandled 27-16. Flozell is at least going to get 2false starts. We never get any turnovers; however, Gomer Pyle (Eli) is always good for throwing at least 1 interception.

Back
Top Bottom