Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by S4L3

Corona, Queens #*%@%.
"Must be two sides..."

Blupeprint 3, track #5 doesn't apply to you. Sound like you were born and raised in Connecticut. Soft spoken type dude...

LMAO
roll.gif

You're actually a funny dude but you have no cred, that pic will forever be labeled with your soft !#%. You don't have anything to go by besides whereI "probably" live......all you do is hide when ya squad loses.

On Dec. 28, 1996, the Cowboys beat the Minnesota Vikings, 40-15, in the wild-card round at Texas Stadium

Last time DEM BOYS won a playoff game.

amd_strahan-ring.jpg

4_MichaelStrahanRev.jpg

Alright lil mama. Hopping on stage like your apart but you're really not. So you can post all the gifs, pics,and got milk posters you want but when itcomes to the money, your true colors show. LOL.

How a dude who takes 6 months to pay Joke $5 has any room to talk about betting is beyond me.
laugh.gif

We know what will happen to you once December rolls around.

Noon to midnight shift Saturday. 4am to 7pm shift Sunday...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
We'll see how much energy I have come game time.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Alright lil mama. Hopping on stage like your apart but you're really not. So you can post all the gifs, pics,and got milk posters you want but when it comes to the money, your true colors show. LOL.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Damn dude, you a nurse or something?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Promotions and Events with CBS Radio... Ton of %@@! goingon this weekend in DFW...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Noon to midnight shift Saturday. 4am to 7pm shift Sunday...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
We'll see how much energy I have come game time.
Damn bro, what kinda work you do?
ohwell.gif

How a dude who takes 6 months to pay Joke $5 has any room to talk about betting is beyond me.
laugh.gif
Well, he does have a point there.

Shoes is NT Football's own Punxuntawney Phil. Ol Groundhog @@# dude

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Damn dude, you a nurse or something?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Promotions and Events with CBS Radio... Ton of %@@! going on this weekend in DFW...
smh.gif

Dope.......I haven't worked long shifts like that since I used to do sound work for MTV back in the day.

You need to invest in a SLINGBOX....you can watch ya home TV/DVR through your laptop or phone (as long as you have internet).
pimp.gif

Dope.......I haven't worked long shifts like that since I used to do sound work for MTV back in the day.

You need to invest in a SLINGBOX....you can watch ya home TV/DVR through your laptop or phone (as long as you have internet).
pimp.gif
Yeah, this'll be the longest weekend I've ever worked... But there's like three major events in DFW this weekend so we've gotappearances all over the damn place...

And the last part of my Sunday shift is at Cowboys Stadium since my station does their broadcasts, so I may end up staying out there for the game... ButI'll probably be sleeping upright by that point.
laugh.gif
It'llprobably be DVR'd so I can just start from the top when I get home..

We got this...New Cowboy Stadium

My only concern is that we only played with 3 CB's last week. Not someone that we can do every week.

Gonna be a lot of disappointed Cowboys fans leaving the new Stadium on Sunday..... Our run game is going to tear up the defense... Romo will be on the floorall game...

Giants by 13

Back
Top Bottom