Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

I'm about to make some bets with some people who actually pay on time.

Please don't make excuses. Just say you're sweet and move on. The quote is on the front page lil mama....
and I'll even let one of these clowns on this board hold my money since so many dudes on here are so concern about payments.

Charmin soft.

I'll put $10 on my Giants to make it interesting.
nerd.gif

Don't catch feelings cause nobody wants to bet with your broke #*!.
laugh.gif

The way Dallas closed down Texas Stadium I wouldn't be surprised if we open up the new one getting manhandled 27-16.

Ya'll make it seem like the Giants are some sort of unstoppable team. They are solid all around but have a ways to go if they want to win anything.

I'll put $10 on my Giants to make it interesting.
nerd.gif

I'm down too....we just need two Dallas fans who's down.....Proshares?
nerd.gif

Paypal of course.

This should be a close game(27-21 Giants). Hope it ends in a tie because I hate them both
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...Go ********
pimp.gif

HARLEM....PM me your e mail, we need to get this organized.
nerd.gif

Lil' Star....bet, lets do this.
pimp.gif

We just need someone for HTTB.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

How come Mez will bet with everyone else 'cept me?

*checks wallet

Oh, I understand.

Don't worry man, it'll be alright.
Using the same joke for 2 days straight isOK with me.

I already got a $10 bet going with Proshares from like 2 weeks ago in the Yankees thread....he doesn't have paypal though so the winner mails the $10
laugh.gif

Ya'll make it seem like the Giants are some sort of unstoppable team. They are solid all around but have a ways to go if they want to win anything.

The Giants are trash!! Who doesn't know that? But the Cowboys have no heart! Cowboys haven't won a game in which they were the dog in lord knows whenbecause they have no heart. Like I said, the way they closed down Texas Stadium was pathetic.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

The Giants are trash!! Who doesn't know that? But the Cowboys have no heart! Cowboys haven't won a game in which they were the dog in lord knows when because they have no heart. Like I said, the way they closed down Texas Stadium was pathetic.
Somebody's been watching too much First and Ten.

Cowboys haven't won a game in which they were the dog in lord knows when
i dont think they were the favs last time they played green bay ftr
ohwell.gif

The Giants are trash!! Who doesn't know that? But the Cowboys have no heart! Cowboys haven't won a game in which they were the dog in lord knows when because they have no heart. Like I said, the way they closed down Texas Stadium was pathetic.
Another member who knows absolutely nothing about football
grin.gif

damn this is gonna be a game ... the stadium at full capacity for the first time ... the hole in the roof so god can watch his team ... the star on the field... the biggest tv screen in the world showing them cowboy tds ...

Im semi hard ...

Back
Top Bottom