Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

I agree with Mez. A lot of work to do. It's a good thing we face the NFC East because it gives us a real opportunity to get back into the race.

Good to see the team actually showing up today, though. They had been rolling over since week 6.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Once again the Cowboys find a way to get exposed by a terrible and struggling New York team...

Both losses to New York this year were led by the Cowboys only for them to find a way to beat themselves..

MY ANGER/DISAPPOINTMENT can't be put into words
devil.gif
got you so mad they made u use the wrong smiley
mad.gif

This game isn't Romo's fault. The defense and special teams was horrendous today. I know most of you are going to come out and say Romo lost this gamefor Dallas so it's pretty pointless arguing that point.

Another week at work hearing Giants' fans in my ear. Joy
laugh.gif

fumble by felix jones in the first game and marion barber in the second game completely changed momentum ... o yeah, a few romo ints too ... that is what costus our season ... fumbles by running backs ... granted felix's was on a kick return but still he is a running back ... %#%$ both of them in their #*# ...

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Goodbye Wade Phillips
pimp.gif

The sad part is he's taking a lot more blame than he should
He's just not a good coach. And even as a coordinator, that defense has shown every year that it lays an egg at the biggest time of the game.When players aren't ready, it all comes down to the coach. It's true that this team make the same mistakes that it made with Parcells but that'snot an excuse for Wade, it just means that both of them suck.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Once again the Cowboys find a way to get exposed by a terrible and struggling New York team...

Both losses to New York this year were led by the Cowboys only for them to find a way to beat themselves..

MY ANGER/DISAPPOINTMENT can't be put into words
devil.gif
Eventhough we are still in the playoff hunt, they can not expect to beat any team with efforts like this. All they needed was a win against theGiants and they could not even show up in the second half
mad.gif

Goodbye Wade Phillips
pimp.gif

Seeing how he's a defensive "guru" and the way our defense played today, he should take a lot of the blame forthis loss.

Romo played well, Roy E. finally showed up but our defense was abysmal and the Giants capitalized on our mistakes.

Yall over react too much.

It's a divisional game on the road. The fact that it is the cowboys, wade phillips and tony romo makes it worse than it actually is.

They're fine.

Originally Posted by Proshares

This game isn't Romo's fault. The defense and special teams was horrendous today. I know most of you are going to come out and say Romo lost this game for Dallas so it's pretty pointless arguing that point.

Another week at work hearing Giants' fans in my ear. Joy
laugh.gif

romo had one hell of a game! if we would have been able to get somewhat of a run game we win this game O and if MB would sit his punk @@% down and just notplay....

def. agree. conspiracy.. let alone romo still seem like he gets stage freight.. this is not lookin good going into chargr,saints,phi smh ..all i can do

Originally Posted by toine2983

Goodbye Wade Phillips
pimp.gif

Seeing how he's a defensive "guru" and the way our defense played today, he should take a lot of the blame for this loss.

Romo played well, Roy E. finally showed up but our defense was abysmal and the Giants capitalized on our mistakes.

i dont agree with that we lost this game on big plays our defenders were in the position to get stop the whole game and that all you can ask of Wade. Blame theteam for not making plays when put in the position to do so....

Back
Top Bottom