Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

BRANDON-JACOBS-TELEVISED-ASSAULT.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Eli, man. Dude has been unflappable since he stepped foot on an NFL field. Clutch. Always.
NYG fan getting to carried away with a win.  Eli has some of the worst body language on the field when he makes mistakes, he definitely gets rattled out there quite a bit.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by blackxme

You can't put this loss on Romo, he got his team in position to tie it.
But this team is straight comedy sometimes.

this loss goes on romo for sure,he missed austin wide open for a td that gave the ball back to the giants crucial play that he didnt make that cost him the game. eli has to make up for his disgustingly poor secondary to carry this team to a win with jpp great win!!!

Completely forgot about that. I think it's plays like that, which makes many people criticize Romo but he didn't turn the ball over in that situation so I can't put this loss
solely on him.
That Cowboys secondary is absolutely atrocious and those damn penalties really hurt them. I don't even like the Cowboys
laugh.gif
why am I defending Romo?

there is no way the cowboys can lose these kinda games and somehow they always seem to. i think its time to look for a different qb cause this dude is not taking ya no where ever

blackxme:
That overthrow to Austin was HUGE, though. A good throw right there locks up the game, no doubt. That's on him. And it was in the quarter he's now known to come up short in.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Eli, man. Dude has been unflappable since he stepped foot on an NFL field. Clutch. Always.
NYG fan getting to carried away with a win.  Eli has some of the worst body language on the field when he makes mistakes, he definitely gets rattled out there quite a bit.

If you say so. Rattled or not, he performs in the clutch consistently.

Defense just needs some new impact makers. Giants went out and drafted JPP and Prince. Cowboys gotta follow that pattern if they ever want to fix that defense. Ware getting handled, Spencer is trash rushing the passer, Ratliff isn't playing at an All-Pro level anymore...they gotta bring some new talent to that side of the ball.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blackxme:
That overthrow to Austin was HUGE, though. A good throw right there locks up the game, no doubt. That's on him. And it was in the quarter he's now known to come up short in.

I'm not sure he would have even been caught if Romo lead him properly. He was WIDE open.

I'd be a fool to say we'll be fine after this....

...but we'll be alright.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

It's just uncanny the number of ways Dallas finds to lose.

It really is.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I had a bad feeling Newman's dropped pick 6 would come back to haunt us.

Rob Ryan's infatuation with blitzing almost every single play as if we had All Pro DBs in the secondary didn't help either.

Was Eli ever Hit tonight?

was he sacked? i know he got hurried maybe twice, but was he hit at all?

Back
Top Bottom