Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

yall better hope Brett dont play next time cause thats the only way they might stand a chance cause yall was out of that game before that no name qb came in

smokin.gif

anyone got the TO popcorn gif?

LOL. Dudes keep thinking the Packers are going to be there. They ain't that nice....

The NFC as a whole is pathetic, I would be extremely surprised if the Packers did not make it to the NFC Championship game vs Dallas, nobody else is touchingthose 2 teams in this conference. Those two are the elite teams of the NFC (both defenses suck which is why the Pats pretty much have it on lock), 4 aboveaverage teams in the Giants, Seahawks, Lions, and Bucs....and the rest of the average to bum teams.

.....and its not like they lost by a blowout like "some" people were saying, they lost by one touchdown while using their backup QB (and a bad passINT call that decided the game). The game could have gone either way.

Cowboys handled their biz and won at home. I don't know of any team that's 10-2 and are not THAT nice. Both teams are good.

well, you better hope favre gets hurt again...cause he looked like an old man tonight...

reason packers played liek crap in the 1st half was they didnt run the offense like they have all season...WHy take 7 shots down field in a row because thatisnt what won us games this season. And when rodgers came in they went back to the quick posts and in routs and got back into the game...when ever Favre moveson Rodgers showed he can step up and be a good QB...Defense played like straight trash. i feel i should get the dumpster Zodogg brings out for thecardinals...Cowboys took bush and made him look stupid and thats where Woodson makes a difference. 10-2 is still 10-2 just move on, get healthy and play thebest football we can going into the playoffs...good game cowboys..

Am I reaching by saying Brett's ego got in the way?

He's out there taking ill-advised shots down the field, maybe because he's 0-8 in at Texas Stadium, maybe because he's playing opposite this youngQB who is just like him.

He was just really over-compensating.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Am I reaching by saying Brett's ego got in the way?

He's out there taking ill-advised shots down the field, maybe because he's 0-8 in at Texas Stadium, maybe because he's playing opposite this young QB who is just like him.

He was just really over-compensating.

agreed

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

well, you better hope favre gets hurt again...cause he looked like an old man tonight...

reason packers played liek crap in the 1st half was they didnt run the offense like they have all season...WHy take 7 shots down field in a row because that isnt what won us games this season. And when rodgers came in they went back to the quick posts and in routs and got back into the game...when ever Favre moves on Rodgers showed he can step up and be a good QB...Defense played like straight trash. i feel i should get the dumpster Zodogg brings out for the cardinals...Cowboys took bush and made him look stupid and thats where Woodson makes a difference. 10-2 is still 10-2 just move on, get healthy and play the best football we can going into the playoffs...good game cowboys..
Funny...according to you guys before the game our secondary sucked, wouldn't be able to handle it.

2 picks and a loss later its bad gameplanning.

Romo and Owens on the same fantasy team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Entertaining game though. I'm pissed off I had to wait 2 hours at Buffalo Wild Wings to get a table (such a bad experience) but the game did keep myinterest.

I expected the Cowboys to win so nothing really surprising. Rogers looked like he was in a good rhythm there.

they lost by one touchdown while using their backup QB (and a bad pass INT call that decided the game). The game could have gone either way.
Dudes act like the game was close when their starting QB was in the game or something. Aaron Rodgers won't be starting "if" we playthem again. If Brett would have stayed in, Cowboys would have won by 20+....

Brett is 0-9 at Texas people. Out there trying to win the game in the 1st quarter...

This was a decent game by the Cowboys at best, and thats it.... if it wasn't for Favre getting knocked out, thePack might've never scored....as a Cowboys fan, I was actually more scared of A. Rogers than Favre after that first half... either way, neither team playedlike they could've, which will make for a very enjoyable NFC Championship game...

We didnt even need to establish our running game tonight, and TO had 140+ in the first half
pimp.gif

^You tell em Shoes!!! LOL.

Lemme stop...good game Pack...we may meet again (with the same result
tongue.gif
)

Go Cowboys!

Grants TD was a fluke, should've never happened.... we haven't allowed a rushing TD like that all year... straight up FLUKE....

Take that away, and the FG we SHOULD'VE had instead of going for it on 4th n 2 ... that equals 10 pt swing for the 'Boys

The game was close...but it really had potential to NOT be

Brett Favre looked terrible tonight...The Cowboys were GETTING AFTER him though. Dude got roughed up pretty good 3-4 times. Can't understand why theCowboys were getting after him so hard, but couldn't get to Rodgers when he came in...

Roy Williams laid his first big hit in forever. Too bad he disappeared the rest of the game
laugh.gif
He wasn't exploited tonight though, which is better thanusual.

Where was that vaunted Packers pass rush? Kampman made one play all night. Romo got hit or hurried literally one time, all night.

Terrell Owens bobbled this game into a close game. What in the hell was this man doing? And Al Harris is not a shutdown corner. He'll get in your face andtake you out of your game, but he's not going to lockdown a guy like Terrell Owens.

Ryan Grant broke that one long run, and couldn't get anything going after that...That dude completely broke that one off though. There was NOBODY backthere.

A marginal game by the Cowboys, really. They didn't play very well, though the offense still looked like the business.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

capt.0ff327d477cb4705b2f9f57e3d7b9b9b.packers_cowboys_football_irv126.jpg

smh.gif

moss could've caught that blind folded one handed
Why do you always bring up Randy Moss? LOL It's something I've noticed in your posts. We could be talking about cheesecake, and you'dprobably sneak him into the conversation.

anyone think that t.o. was a jerk by wasting all of that popcorn?! i mean, he could've just had a couple kernels.
roll.gif

roy-hit-grant-packers1.gif

a_ldisgust_0604.jpg

Grants TD was a fluke, should've never happened.... we haven't allowed a rushing TD like that all year... straight up FLUKE....

Take that away, and the FG we SHOULD'VE had instead of going for it on 4th n 2 ... that equals 10 pt swing for the 'Boys

The hell you talkin' about?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom