Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

I think its going to be close...oddly, i think this game will come down to defense and who can create turnovers...the whole NFL Network is a joke though....

^ Yeah i agree.

I am glad i got the link to watch the game though.

Cowboys win. 31-20. I bet Kampman does work and gets about 2.5 sacks on us though.

Kampman is NOT better than Ware as a FOOTBALL PLAYER. Ware is a great cover linebacker and an even better sack artist. He's got dimensions that Kampmandoesn't in that aspect.

This is not relevant to this game, but I'd just like to add both of these teams now have much increased hope that the Patriots can be beaten if theSuperbowl is Cowboys/Packers vs. Patriots. In routes are what Terrel, Driver, James Jones, etc. run best anyways

only 2 more days left.

Crayton is back to play but over the years ive realized everytime he comes from an ankle injury regardless of how good he feels, hes always outta sync for 2weeks. Im expecting Crayton to be a non-factor this game which means we're gonna hav to rely on T.O. and Witten, unless Hurd can step up which i doubt.

laugh.gif
Have you cowboy fans watched a single green bay game this year? Its ajoke to say that your receiving corp is as deep as ours, TO is the best overall but Driver> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jennings> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn.Jones> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Robinson> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Hell even Martin> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Yeah i know glenn is out, but even id he wasntour receiving corp is still better overall. Witten may be a little more valuable than Lee, or Franks....but watch out for lee, he will be one of the top tightends in the L in the coming years.

I cannot wait until Thursday, im actually having a couple dallas fans over for the game....They gonna be SALTY!
roll.gif

I cannot wait for the Harris vs Owens matchup. Any word on CWOOD?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

laugh.gif
Have you cowboy fans watched a single green bay game this year? Its a joke to say that your receiving corp is as deep as ours, TO is the best overall but Driver> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jennings> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jones> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Robinson> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Hell even Martin> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Yeah i know glenn is out, but even id he wasnt our receiving corp is still better overall. Witten may be a little more valuable than Lee, or Franks....but watch out for lee, he will be one of the top tight ends in the L in the coming years.

I cannot wait until Thursday, im actually having a couple dallas fans over for the game....They gonna be SALTY!
roll.gif

I cannot wait for the Harris vs Owens matchup. Any word on CWOOD?

CWOOD will play, dude always plays through injuries. There is no chance he will miss a game as big as this due to a toe injury, in my opinion Iwouldn't want to risk him hurting himself seriously while guarding Crayton because I'm sure T. Williams or Bush can take care of him EASY. I hope AlHarris picks up TO and puts him on his back, word to the Panthers
laugh.gif

P.S. I'm a homer, but I can't agree with Jones or Martin better than Glenn, I think Robinson could be though in a couple of weeks. Dude has beengetting better and better each week, not just baby steps either, grown man strides.

Witten's value can't be overlooked

WR's and TE combined

Dallas > GB

lol..you cant say Driver > Crayton...when he's your #1 and just disregard TO

im tellin yall, Dallas is gonna blow them out. T.O. always plays well against the overhyped CB whos supposed to shut him down. might even catch a flake ofspit, a la D.Hall
laugh.gif

nah lemme stop, but on the real, we blowin The Bay out. I expect several of these:

*watches as Greenbay fans have horrible flashbacks*

TO is the best overall but Driver> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jennings> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jones> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Robinson> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Hell even Martin> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Yeah i know glenn is out, but even id he wasnt our receiving corp is still better overall. Witten may be a little more valuable than Lee, or Franks....but watch out for lee, he will be one of the top tight ends in the L in the coming years.
LOL What kind of breakdown is that? Homerism at its finest...Glenn hasn't played a single game this year, but if he's healthy he'sstill better than any receiver on Green Bay's roster not named Driver...Well, Jennings is probably on par with him...

Terrell > Driver
Witten > Lee and it's not close.
Crayton < Jennings
Robinson/Jones = Hurd
Barber and Julius > Ryan Grant

Koren Robinson and James Jones are not better than Patrick Crayton. And are they really better than Sam Hurd? I'm calling it a wash. They've got betternumbers because of how much Green Bay throws the ball, but I don't think they're clearly better...

If Terry Glenn was healthy, this wouldn't even be up for discussion.

I know the Packers beat the Vikes twice, I know they shut us out, etc etc...

...But I still have not been impressed by the Packers all season (except for when they shut us out of course)

This is the best measuring stick for them by far. It's not like the Pack has faced the toughest schedule out there. People have been doubing them all yearthough...

I think Dallas wins this game 35-24

^Dallas hasn't had the toughest schedule either. Besides New England, what's their schedule looked like?

A horrid NFC East, along with the Bills, Jets, Minnesota, etc?

Don't take anything away from the Pack. It'll be a great game. I have a lot of respect for the Cowboys. They're a great team.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

TO is the best overall but Driver> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jennings> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Jones> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Robinson> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Hell even Martin> Crayton, Hurd, Glenn. Yeah i know glenn is out, but even id he wasnt our receiving corp is still better overall. Witten may be a little more valuable than Lee, or Franks....but watch out for lee, he will be one of the top tight ends in the L in the coming years.
LOL What kind of breakdown is that? Homerism at its finest...Glenn hasn't played a single game this year, but if he's healthy he's still better than any receiver on Green Bay's roster not named Driver...Well, Jennings is probably on par with him...

Terrell > Driver
Witten > Lee and it's not close.
Crayton < Jennings
Robinson/Jones = Hurd
Barber and Julius > Ryan Grant

Koren Robinson and James Jones are not better than Patrick Crayton. And are they really better than Sam Hurd? I'm calling it a wash. They've got better numbers because of how much Green Bay throws the ball, but I don't think they're clearly better...

If Terry Glenn was healthy, this wouldn't even be up for discussion.

No. Robinson is a beast, Hurd is not. James Jones is one of the best rookie receivers right now, behind Bowe and Marshall. AND you forget Ruvell Martin,dude is HUGE, has a lot of jump, good hands. There is no right to this arguement though, let's just admit we're all homers and forget it. AND stopusing IF'S, you can't predict things like that about anyone, neither can I. I'll admit Terry Glenn was one hell of a receiver before the injury,but you can't say we don't have the best 5 receiver set in the NFC, you just can't.

P.S. NyRapIsBack... that was dirty.
roll.gif

edit:
laugh.gif

This is simply the meaningless game 1 in a 2 game series to see who gets the honor of helping the pats finish their 19-0 season

i need the vid of Al Harris *****ing Furrey on thursday, son did him dirty.

Owens gets frustrated when he gets a big challenge at the line of scrimmage.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

i need the vid of Al Harris *****ing Furrey on thursday, son did him dirty.

Owens gets frustrated when he gets a big challenge at the line of scrimmage.

If Al Harris does it to TO, expect to hear abotu it all year long, win or lose
roll.gif

No. Robinson is a beast, Hurd is not. James Jones is one of the best rookie receivers right now, behind Bowe and Marshall. AND you forget Ruvell Martin, dude is HUGE, has a lot of jump, good hands. There is no right to this arguement though, let's just admit we're all homers and forget it. AND stop using IF'S, you can't predict things like that about anyone, neither can I. I'll admit Terry Glenn was one hell of a receiver before the injury, but you can't say we don't have the best 5 receiver set in the NFC, you just can't.
Koren Robinson is a beast?
nerd.gif
What'd I miss? ... He's got 10 catches through 4 games this year, and 13 scores in almost 80 games on hiscareer...Good 3rd/4th receiver at this point, nothing more. Just like Hurd.

I can give you the edge on Jones...I don't think he's clearly better than Hurd, but he does have more impact because of how much GB throws theball...I'll concede that one...

I don't think it's a ridiculous 'if' statement to say a healthy Terry Glenn is as good or better than every single receiver on GB's rosterother than Driver. That man would make this offense downright scary.

And I'm not arguing the Packers don't have a Top 5 receiving corps in the NFC. They absolutely do.

Thursday night = Shoot-Out ... I really don't see either defense really shutting down the other offense.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

No. Robinson is a beast, Hurd is not. James Jones is one of the best rookie receivers right now, behind Bowe and Marshall. AND you forget Ruvell Martin, dude is HUGE, has a lot of jump, good hands. There is no right to this arguement though, let's just admit we're all homers and forget it. AND stop using IF'S, you can't predict things like that about anyone, neither can I. I'll admit Terry Glenn was one hell of a receiver before the injury, but you can't say we don't have the best 5 receiver set in the NFC, you just can't.
Koren Robinson is a beast?
nerd.gif
What'd I miss? ... He's got 10 catches through 4 games this year, and 13 scores in almost 80 games on his career...Good 3rd/4th receiver at this point, nothing more. Just like Hurd.

I can give you the edge on Jones...I don't think he's clearly better than Hurd, but he does have more impact because of how much GB throws the ball...I'll concede that one...

I don't think it's a ridiculous 'if' statement to say a healthy Terry Glenn is as good or better than every single receiver on GB's roster other than Driver. That man would make this offense downright scary.

And I'm not arguing the Packers don't have a Top 5 receiving corps in the NFC. They absolutely do.

Thursday night = Shoot-Out ... I really don't see either defense really shutting down the other offense.

I'm going to agree to disagree, because you forget Koren Robinson was suspended most of that time...

Ill focus on the shoot out part, I think it could go either way. But I think a blow out is more likely than a shootout.

I'm going to agree to disagree, because you forget Koren Robinson was suspended most of that time...
I didn't forget he was suspended...But that is icing on the cake. Koren has had one really good year, one decent year, and a bunch ofunderwhelming ones. He hasn't been impressive in the games he's played with Green Bay. He's a good 3rd/4th receiver, but he's definatelynot a beast.

Ok im a homer so what....But even if i wasnt, id still say Green bay is the better team, especially defensively....

Lets just get to the game and hope for a great one, Because as long as everything goes as it should these teams will be playing again in January when it reallycounts.

Good Luck to all Dallas fans....

Your gonna need it! j/k Nah but on the real its going to be a very competitive game, clearly no doubts that these are the best 2 teams in the NFC....

Back
Top Bottom