OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

russ put up 95 fantasy points on dk
sick.gif
 this man is literally unfadeable at whatever they give him.

Westbrook and LeBron - 141.4

Noel, Aldridge (still going), Stuckey, Mahinmi, Dinwiddie, Larkin and Beasley - 120.6

:smh:

A lesson in not being too too-heavy in salaries.

Last edited:
DK's Micro Millions #57 on Friday. $20 entry $4ook in prizes, $100k to first place. Don't sleep NT, get it in

DK's Micro Millions #57 on Friday. $20 entry $4ook in prizes, $100k to first place. Don't sleep NT, get it in
how hard is it to place on tourneys on dk. i joined yesterday and been flourishing in the 50/50's for the past two nights but im not sure about the tourneys

how hard is it to place on tourneys on dk. i joined yesterday and been flourishing in the 50/50's for the past two nights but im not sure about the tourneys
I think hard is the wrong word.

You have to take into account the # of entrants first and foremost. 

But simple answer is,  it's getting more competitive as the season ends. 

Teams are tanking and players may or may not show up, but everyone deals with that when drafting a lineup. 

DK is all I play so I can't compare it in that sense.

twopercent
Close
[table][tr][th=""]
PMR: 0  
[/th][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
332666.png

[/td][td]G. Vasquez[/td][td]33.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
292401.png

[/td][td]L. Williams[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
456451.png

[/td][td]N. Batum[/td][td]48.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
411111.png

[/td][td]K. Faried[/td][td]46.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
330050.png

[/td][td]R. Lopez[/td][td]23.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
340730.png

[/td][td]J. Lin[/td][td]36[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
603096.png

[/td][td]A. Davis
 Q
[/td][td]81.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]
329830.png

[/td][td]R. Westbrook
 Q
[/td][td]95[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]
bruh..

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 402

344 would usually put me in maybe the top 100...finished 1,793 in the Mega Slam :lol: but overall an extremely profitable night on FD. But man, I debated Smith and Canaan all day and ended up putting Smith into my last **** it lineup with Russ/Bron/AD/Dion...that 31 point difference would have placed me up in the 140's winning 300 or something like that.

Drafkings :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Threw a few of @awwsome's lineups into 50/50s and they placed, and my 50/50 and triple up lineups COOKED last night. I've had a pretty nice start to my DK career. I'm sick there's only 2 games on tonight, I'm tryna keep rolling :lol:.

Sidenote: These 25 cent tourneys on DK are cool as hell :lol:.

Last edited:
Damn, i'm seriously starting to lose faith in this. I been steady slumping for like the last two weeks. :smh:

Damn, i'm seriously starting to lose faith in this. I been steady slumping for like the last two weeks. :smh:
I felt the same way too but I realize it happens. Of course we wanna win each and every night but there are nights it just don't go our way.

Damn, i'm seriously starting to lose faith in this. I been steady slumping for like the last two weeks.
mean.gif
dont, i went on a nasty losing streak on fd switched over to dk and iv made more in 2 days than i have in a couple months on fd

keep pushing and use the research tools

I felt the same way too but I realize it happens. Of course we wanna win each and every night but there are nights it just don't go our way.

dont, i went on a nasty losing streak on fd switched over to dk and iv made more in 2 days than i have in a couple months on fd
keep pushing and use the research tools

Fa sho! Right on guys. Yeah, I was thinking about maybe giving DK a try.

Listening to rotogrinders daily fantasy fix and CrazyGabey and BigItaly42 comments about their love for Westbrook :lol:

awesome need ur help man

westbrook

monta

snell

aldridge

lopez

lilliard

R jefferson

dunleavey

or should i take out monta and jefferson to put in Batum and wesley mathews

Back
Top Bottom