OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I have a bunch of tickets I'm debating throwing in tonight. Or might just wait for next Wednesday :lol: I have some WPT and WSOP tickets I need to use.

Birdman, Deng and Chalmers are all questionable.

I was on the fence about Dragic, Wade and Whiteside against Wall, Beal and Gortat defensively (and Whiteside's price TBH) but if two of those three miss I might fire up two of them.

I was going to go with whiteside but I need to free up some extra cap space to upgrade at the 3. Gobert will suffice against philly

Yea but you just gotta hope he either puts up 30+ or his peripherals are there because he never does both. I might feel better taking a slightly cheaper Dip against the worst defense against SG's in the Kings.

Last edited:
Lowry is playing.

Loving 'Dipo tonight, gotta look out for Mason Plumlee on DK, he's only 4K, great cash play.

For now:

Thomas
Conley
Oladipo
Walker
Gay/Leonard
Miles
A.D.
Mirotic
Gobert

I want to do Favors/Noah instead of Mirotic/Gobert, but Mirotic is just too cheap.

Any thoughts on Gay versus Leonard?

Last edited:
This probably gonna be a dumb move but I have Monta in one of my lineups just cause I believe in the whole "revenge" game crap. I know he sucked the last time they played here at the Oracle cause I was at the game but what do you guys think? He'll bounce back?

Back
Top Bottom