OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

This probably gonna be a dumb move but I have Monta in one of my lineups just cause I believe in the whole "revenge" game crap. I know he sucked the last time they played here at the Oracle cause I was at the game but what do you guys think? He'll bounce back?

I was thinking ab picking up Josh Smith just bc they're playing Detroit

Not picking Monta when Oladipo is playing the Kings at home.

Yeah i hear ya. I have Dipo in two other lineups already so I figured I'd just plug Monta in one. Probably gonna end up killing me though. :smh:

I was thinking ab picking up Josh Smith just bc they're playing Detroit

:lol: Me too!!! I plugged him in JUST because of the whole revenge game thing but T Jones might also be out so that should be a good play.

Barea and Harris might miss tonight.
still wouldn't take felton or rondo
laugh.gif

Why the hell doesn't your filter save on Draftkings? That **** is so annoying :lol:.

I keep changing my damn lineup I need to stick with it. Anyone going with Crowder and Aaron Brooks tonight?

^ DK if one has two C's I imagine.

If Jones is out, you gotta go with #1. Faried going up against SA I worry about. But, I think Teague is going to roast Cleveland tonight at home.

^ DK if one has two C's I imagine.

If Jones is out, you gotta go with #1. Faried going up against SA I worry about. But, I think Teague is going to roast Cleveland tonight at home.

Faried has had huge games against SA, they ain't the same team and he only needs 25 to hit value.

Last game he went for 50+ fpts.

Back
Top Bottom