OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I stuck Russ in my lineups tonight.

CP's health made the decision for me. He may foul out tonight trying to hold Russ.

I knew u shouldn't have got broke lopez... rest of my lineups are looking good... too bad hrs in 4 out of 6.

^ Man it sure seems like it but he's out there just not being aggressive. Hoping for a BIG second half from Ibaka en route to a Thunder W. He last performed terribly in the 1st half @ CHI and turned  it around for a 40+ FPS night, hoping for a repeat of that.

FESTUZ Ezili worth a Punt tonight?

Alan Horton @WolvesRadio · 48m 48 minutes ago
Flip says Rubio's ankle has been bothering him "Probably gonna have to limit him to 28-30 minutes & play Zach or Lorenzo a little more."

Whoever I was telling that Westbrook won't be slowed down by cp3. I was dead wrong lol.

The peeps with Russ all over the place too
mean.gif
Not a lot of value picks that I am seeing pay off, and they would have to be paired with him.

I stuck him in two of my $3 lineups, I'm going to be 100+points off 1st I think.

******* Ibaka man

Adrein Payne was able to dominate this front court and u wasn't able to do so? ******* clown man

Oh yea **** Beasley

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Bruh. Told yall about Westy. Look though, I through him in with Harden and Bled. I was 100+ off of first, just as I thought. No to expirements.

[table][tr][th=""]
PMR: 0  
[/th][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
329830.png

[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]46.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
395388.png

[/td][td]J. Harden[/td][td]33.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
168066.png

[/td][td]M. Dunleavy[/td][td]23.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
anon.png

[/td][td]A. Payne[/td][td]18.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
330050.png

[/td][td]R. Lopez[/td][td]32[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
509449.png

[/td][td]E. Bledsoe[/td][td]34.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
398034.png

[/td][td]M. Scott[/td][td]6.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]
263884.png

[/td][td]M. Williams[/td][td]30.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 224.75

I'm loving a me some Spurs tomorrow though. I just hope they don't blow the Cavs out. 

Better luck tomorrow fellas/ladies.

How did Harden and Bledsoe not hit value when they are going up against teams who are the weakest in guarding their position... smdh

How did Harden and Bledsoe not hit value when they are going up against teams who are the weakest in guarding their position... smdh

It happens mane. I picked bledsoe, Rubio and and alphabet and still easily cashed tonight.

Middleton was a savior b :pimp: almost picked wiggins over him :lol:

was 293 out of 10905 in $5 SWAT - MAN if Harden just would've showed up to play

still can't be mad though

Back
Top Bottom