OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

How did you lose trust in Bargnani?

His ceiling is what it is. He's been doing his job for his salary.

If you want 50+FPS you just have to keep playing him while he's cheap, and wait for your day. Giving up when he hits 25ishFPS isn't the right play with him.

Last edited:
Shved
Udrih
Harden
Lee
Leonard
Middleton
Favors
Bargnani
Gobert

I can fit LBJ, Jeff Green and Terrence Jones instead of Leonard, Middleton and Favors....

Call it a stupid hunch but I think Antetokounmpo has a big game and Middleton has ~ 20 FP's tonight. Don't sleep on MCW on DK either.

Call it a stupid hunch but I think Antetokounmpo has a big game and Middleton has ~ 20 FP's tonight. Don't sleep on MCW on DK either.

It's like a pattern with them.

Middleton flirts with a 50 burger
Giannis gets around 25

Giannis gets a 50 burger
Middleton gets 25

**** drives me nuts. :lol:

If the pattern continues then Giannis is due to have a great game :lol:

Hmmmm...

Shved
Udrih
Greak Freak
Lee
LBJ
Leonard
Favors
Bargnani
Gobert

Last edited:

It's like a pattern with them.

Middleton flirts with a 50 burger
Giannis gets around 25

Giannis gets a 50 burger
Middleton gets 25

**** drives me nuts. :lol:

:lol: that's why I called it a stupid hunch, I was looking at that pattern as well.

I'll probably end up losing with this lineup but if Hibbert is out, I might punt PF with Scola and Ersan to get the Harden/James/Leonard/Gobert lineup :x :lol:

:lol: that's why I called it a stupid hunch, I was looking at that pattern as well.

I'll probably end up losing with this lineup but if Hibbert is out, I might punt PF with Scola and Ersan to get the Harden/James/Leonard/Gobert lineup :x :lol:

Which site?

FD. Been playing more tourney's on there lately and sticking to cash on DK TBH.

What I fooled around with and tentatively came up with was:

Udrih
Shved
Harden
Lee
James
Leonard
Scola
Ilyasova
Gobert

I could always move from Shved to Clarkson who I like a little more.

I like Clarkson more as well, feel like a lot of people will be chasing points going after Shved.

[h3]  [/h3]
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Beno Udrih[/td][td]14.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]50.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]47.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jon Leuer[/td][td]11.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Rudy Gobert[/td][td]25.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Courtney Lee[/td][td]19.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Derrick Favors[/td][td]33.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Cole Aldrich[/td][td]16.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Nobody on the Lakers gets more than 30 minutes. 

You get what you get from those guys(even against an NY squad), and likely its around 30FPS max for Lin, Clarkson, Ed, Boozer and Hill.

Hill I might like, Ellington I might like if Lin misses tonight.

edit;(Liin is in, Lakers are too expensive, Fading them all)

Last edited:
[h3] [/h3]

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td]

[td]Player[/td]

[td]FPPG[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]PG[/td]

[td]
Beno Udrih
[/td]

[td]14.7[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]SG[/td]

[td]
James Harden
[/td]

[td]50.1[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]SF[/td]

[td]
LeBron James
[/td]

[td]47.9[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]PF[/td]

[td]
Jon Leuer
[/td]

[td]11.3[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]C[/td]

[td]
Rudy Gobert
[/td]

[td]25.2[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]G[/td]

[td]
Courtney Lee
[/td]

[td]19.0[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]F[/td]

[td]
Derrick Favors
[/td]

[td]33.7[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td]

[td]
Cole Aldrich
[/td]

[td]16.0[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Type of lineup that takes down tourneys.

A LOT of upside but also risky.

im debating koufus over lee.... my debate is lee gets starter minutes and still doesn't produce think kousfus will be a better option ? but then that Washington front court is pretty strong ? any advice

I was just about to inquire about Koufus...

Koufus and Leuer gonna have to play minutes since both starting big men are out

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Jordan Clarkson[/td][td]NY@LAL[/td][td]$5,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Rodney Stuckey[/td][td]Mil@Ind[/td][td]$6,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]Cle@SA[/td][td]$10,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Terrence Jones[/td][td]Hou@Uta[/td][td]$6,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Cole Aldrich[/td][td]NY@LAL[/td][td]$3,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Beno Udrih[/td][td]Mem@Was[/td][td]$3,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]Cle@SA[/td][td]$7,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Marcin Gortat[/td][td]Mem@Was[/td][td]$6,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Love this l/u for some reason 

Probably my final tournament line up on Fanduel...still debating between Bargnani/Gortat or Scola (if Hibbert sits)/Gobert

Parker
Udrih
Greak Freak
Lee
LBJ
Leonard
Favors
Bargnani
Gortat

Last edited:
With all these injuries tonight I feel like its the perfect time to flourish tourney wise. But choosing between the replacements is always tricky.

DK cash

Tony P
Courtney Lee
Brad Beal
Bron
Kawhi
Barghani
Koufus
Gogurt

Iffy on Beal but seems rested now. My tourney lineups got straight Was/Mem/Mil/Ind punts

Back
Top Bottom