OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I only LOVE a handful of players today.

Lebron is one.

Problem I am finding is all the "decent consistent players" are $6k+ and there are few value picks I'm feeling, very few. 

Might have to fade Lebron.

Or put in mulitple lineups and that gets expensive when the entries for my contest have changed from $20 to $27 now.

Might skip play today.

Tentative tournament line up

Clarkson
Shved
Greak Freak
Ellington
Leonard
Middleton
Favors
Bargnani
Gobert

Tonight actually feels like there's a ton of value guys to where you can fit Harden, Bron AND Leonard in.

There was a ton of value guys last night too. :lol:

Yea there was. All the value guys I had last night did good. The guys that screwed me was Westbrook and Millsap :smh: Should've went CP3 in at least one of my linups as a "in case" situation :smh:

I'm salivating for MLB. Going to see if all this useless baseball knowledge I've built up over my life will do me well or make me fall flat on my face :lol:

I think you can fit all four big guys tonight if Hayward and Hibbert end up sitting.

Yea there was. All the value guys I had last night did good. The guys that screwed me was Westbrook and Millsap :smh: Should've went CP3 in at least one of my linups as a "in case" situation :smh:

Reason I didn't go CP3 is because he didn't even look close to himself against Minny so I thought the knee would limit him.

Safe to say that was not the case. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom