OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Rhetorical question: Those who played Memphis seconds while the starters rested, was it a success?
Fast Forward to GSW backups, Dejavu

Don't get trapped by putting backups in all of your lineups. If one is a dud, or two, your're cooked for the night and waiting for Saturday.
True. I was expecting more from Green but we all seen this before. I shouldve known. I only played Lee and Udrih so I can fit Lebron and Harden.

I'm probably only playing Livingston tonight.

Rhetorical question: Those who played Memphis seconds while the starters rested, was it a success?
Fast Forward to GSW backups, Dejavu

Don't get trapped by putting backups in all of your lineups. If one is a dud, or two, your're cooked for the night and waiting for Saturday.

Good point! I was getting caught up in the hype but I should probably change a few lineups.

Lee is more than a safe pick. He was a great pick if the starters played, he's a must have now. Just don't overdo it with GSW backups

I want to do a high $ entry with a Tor/Mia stack so bad, but Miami just gets my blood pressure up with their injuries and Hassan's bone head moves. 

Still leaning towards a go.

[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Shaun Livingston  [/td][td]GS@Den[/td][td]14.6[/td][td]$4,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Ben McLemore  [/td][td]Sac@Phi[/td][td]20.2[/td][td]$4,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Nicolas Batum  [/td][td]Det@Por[/td][td]27.2[/td][td]$6,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]David Lee  [/td][td]GS@Den[/td][td]20.4[/td][td]$3,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins
 Q
[/td][td]Sac@Phi[/td][td]48.6[/td][td]$9,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Isaiah Canaan  [/td][td]Sac@Phi[/td][td]15.0[/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Pau Gasol  [/td][td]Chi@Cha[/td][td]42.4[/td][td]$8,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Nikola Vucevic  [/td][td]Orl@Bos[/td][td]39.2[/td][td]$8,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
What yall think 

Lee is definitely not a great pick lately with the starters playing though. He's been benched the last two games IIRC. If anything lately, Livingston has been the much safer pick. He's their sixth man.

Lee is definitely not a great pick lately with the starters playing though. He's been benched the last two games IIRC. If anything lately, Livingston has been the much safer pick. He's their sixth man.
In this matchup, vs Denver. Not in general.

I had Lee in 2 lineups last night as a back up, before they decided to rest the starters.

I don't like Ben Mac at SG. J Rich over him 
Ben been ballin last few games u like J rich whose 2-19 last 2 games? 
grin.gif

J-Rich isn't the worst contrarian tourney play. He'll be what, 1% owned maybe? Against the team with the worst SG defense in the league. Not the worst punt play on the evening.

J-Rich isn't the worst contrarian tourney play. He'll be what, 1% owned maybe? Against the team with the worst SG defense in the league. Not the worst punt play on the evening.
that's what I'm thinking. I'm taking a chance on him. I love targeting shooting guards against Sacramento.

Westbrook
Livingston
Bradley
Richardson
Harris
Harrison Barnes
Aldridge
Marvin Williams
Vucevic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom