OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Have MCW, Middleton, Giannis in one lineup. Not getting a combined 100FPS between all 3 of them, hurts. 

edit: Glad for the OT though
Have Gobert/Favors in this same lineup. They have surpassed Giannis/Middleton with 5 minutes left in the first half. Feeling a tad better.

Last edited:
Harden with the let down back 2 back.
yup 
mean.gif

I had kyrie in one lineup initially but of course I take him out to replace him with McW instead :smh:

Last edited:
Still chasing that 5 figure payday. These 4's seem stuck to me G. Basketball gods, I'm calling in that you owe.

^ Damb, did not see they were gonna play on Friday so I skipped over to Sunday. Okay that's a no brainer then.

Last edited:
Upon first glance, I was hating the MU's tomorrow but man, there are a couple I am really feeling. 

I just put in my first 5 figure lineup. Will report back in approximately 22hours with the collection of $15000.

Godspeed

Not fading Westbrook against Minnesota :smokin

Bisquick Biyombo could be a good play tonight since Al Jeff is out

Last edited:
Going up against a gimpy Rubio with their rim protector not healthy, I'll take Russell. I'm not counting on 10 turnovers again. That's murderous.

Looks like Zeller might be out as well for Charlotte.

Knight is doubtful for Phoenix. Tonight is the night to play Bledsoe. Watch him drop a 50 burger in a tough match-up.

Back
Top Bottom