OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Warriors expected to rest some starters tonight. But, last time Kerr said that everyone played 30+ so take it FWIW :lol:

I'm trying to decide if I can trust biyombo. The last time he played 36 minutes, he grabbed 14 rebounds.

But it's bismack biyombo

I hate Biyombo so my personal bias will either be great for me or terrible for me :lol:

Vernon Wells is one of the qualifiers for the DraftKings Fantasy Basketball Live Championship next week :lol: if you go to the FWBC page on DK, you can see everyone who qualified and I think he's 3rd and his pic is up :lol:

Do you guys know if Cousins is for sure?

Damn, i'm still pissed I didn't leave Kyrie in my lineup from last night but trying to move on hahaaa.

Harrison
read my mind :smokin Tentative FD line up

Westbrook
Smart
Thompson (seriously hope they don't rest him)
Richardson
Batum
Crowder
Marvin Williams
Marcus Morris
Cousins

I like the Westbrook/Cousins combo... and Batum... I just don't know about Marcus smart and Jason Richardson. Marvin and Marcus Morris will cover their value... I would fade Thompson tonight. Switch out Smart for either Canaan or Ish, whichever is starting. I honestly think Tony Snell has more tournament upside than J-Rich. Just my 2 cents though

Kemba still @ $8k. 
mean.gif

So far, I see that Livingston and Lee (5) are starting. IDK about Speights yet.

EDIT - Speights is suspended for tonight.

Last edited:
Rhetorical question: Those who played Memphis seconds while the starters rested, was it a success?

Fast Forward to GSW backups, Dejavu

Don't get trapped by putting backups in all of your lineups. If one is a dud, or two, your're cooked for the night and waiting for Saturday.

Rhetorical question: Those who played Memphis seconds while the starters rested, was it a success?

Fast Forward to GSW backups, Dejavu

Don't get trapped by putting backups in all of your lineups. If one is a dud, or two, your're cooked for the night and waiting for Saturday.
ur right cant have all of them I only had koufus and udrih still worked

Back
Top Bottom