OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Rudy Gay is dead to me.

The balanced spending did not work out for me tonight. 

Oh well.

Rudy can't be relied on as "the man"

Folds 6 out of 7 times
No Boogie, Gay never crosses my mind at 7k

Last edited:
Barely hanging on in this s 50/50. Need this to salvage the night. The difference between losing $52 and lost $7. Has golden state benched it's starters?

Last edited:
Late games always ******* get me. Thorntons gotta get off his bum *** and do something or I'm done

Yo **** these late games man. How the hell Nuggets make this a game smh. i need to take a day or two break..they seem to always help come NBA season

I'm seeing all this guys cashing in my 50/50s with tourney esque lineups. **** is highly annoying

Last edited:
Just gonna start stacking late night games since they always seem to put up crazy points on the west coast

I didn't play but one late guy tonight and I lost all my contests... last night I had four guys in the last game and cashed easily 
laugh.gif

I ran a late entry test with a two game slate.

HS was 360's.

I used to kill MLB like that, I'd play the all day slate but stack the last game or 2, don't know what it is about the West, they gets it in

Last edited:
Golden
Lmaooo yo deadass. I'm seriously going to experiment stacking just late games while doing the full 7pm slate.
The talent is there tomorrow. Steph, Harden, Blake, Jordan, CP3.

I don't know about stacking the late games, but I'm definitely taking a Superstar from them.

Golden
Lmaooo yo deadass. I'm seriously going to experiment stacking just late games while doing the full 7pm slate.

The talent is there tomorrow. Steph, Harden, Blake, Jordan, CP3.

I don't know about stacking the late games, but I'm definitely taking a Superstar from them.

Taking one star ain't enough it seems. I had harden tonight and I just missed out on cashing..you legit needed Curry/Harden + having your value guys come through to cash.

Taking one star ain't enough it seems. I had harden tonight and I just missed out on cashing..you legit needed Curry/Harden + having your value guys come through to cash.
Hate spending 10k+ on guys, but Curry against the Kings...

I don't even see him on entry lists on DK's when i play the big money tourneys..idek man.

Last edited:
I got a chance to see Orlando again today to scout Fournier.

I'd like to see CHA/williams, Wiz/Guards and Otto, Tor/Jonas V/Derozan, Spurs whole team, Utah/Gordon/guards and the Pels a few more times, but I feel like I've got a good grip on the rest of the fields basics. Another week maybe.

Learned a lot today watching Fournier specifically, he's going to eat again tomorrow bs Philadelphia and any team who lacks a Kawhi, TA, Batum, Demarre type wing.

Back
Top Bottom