OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I know Vuc was out too but I don't think that mattered as much, you get up on him, he's coughing up the rock

Fournier is great when Vuc is there because like I said earlier the team doesn't need him to score. Without Vuc, only Oladipo and Harris are the main threats to score along with Evan. He's a guy who's better as the 4th option than 2nd..

I usually always play butler but harden is in that groove he was in last season where he was a must play everynight

I will play Fournier without Vuc, I won't play him against certain wings at his new price.

I'm about to watch the first game vs Wiz again, where Otto shut him off, and see what's what

Let's see..against NO he went up against Luke Babbit I believe..Against Houston he was guarded by Thorton. So I mean..see a trend here for when he goes off

I usually always play butler but harden is in that groove he was in last season where he was a must play everynight
I'd be careful playing Harden vs Clippers. I'm a Rocket fan and from history, he has horrible games vs them. I have no idea why but the Clippers always gets the best of him.

My line up for now...

Curry
McConnell
Butler
Bazemore
Leonard
Hollis Thompson
AD
Thad Young
Ezeli

I'm off Ezeli if Boogie plays

Last edited:
 @Swerve
 is added to the NT Thousandaire club.

I hope you do a big $fee entry my dude, bring back that 5 figure Dough with a top 5 finish.

Last edited:
What do you guys use for the most up to date news regarding injuries and starting lineups?

Thanks NT fam!

All of you guys have been extremely helpful & are a big reason why I have been successful since I started DFS this past baseball season.

I want us all to eat. Let's get it!

Back
Top Bottom