OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My two lineups for tonight

PG Stephen Curry
SG Bradley Beal
SF G. Antetokounmpo
PF Nerlens Noel
C Dewayne Dedmon
G T.J. McConnell
F Harrison Barnes
UTIL Dwight Powell

PG T.J. McConnell
SG Victor Oladipo
SF Evan Fournier
PF Anthony Davis
C Dewayne Dedmon
G Bradley Beal 37.0
F Dwight Powell
UTIL Eric Gordon

Debating if I should try to fit Davis in my lineups. I know the night he just had and who he's going against, but right now I have Blake as my PF and he'll still put up points.

I tried making my lineup work with Davis but I wasn't crazy about it so I kept it with Blake.

Debating if I should try to fit Davis in my lineups. I know the night he just had and who he's going against, but right now I have Blake as my PF and he'll still put up points.

I tried making my lineup work with Davis but I wasn't crazy about it so I kept it with Blake.
It's a toss up between the two for me. AD gonna obliterate Dirk tho

Last edited:
CP3 is in a great spot but it's still up in the air whether he's gonna play or not. No decision has been made after the morning shootaround.

Not sure if I should take him out.

CP3 is in a great spot but it's still up in the air whether he's gonna play or not. No decision has been made after the morning shootaround.
Not sure if I should take him out.

IM worried ab that too and if he does play im worried he wont be effective with that injury i might just sub him out for Wall instead

Last edited:
IM worried ab that too and if he does play im worried he wont be effective with that injury i might just sub him out for Wall instead
Same here. I was gonna go all in on CP3 but he's probably gonna struggle with that injury. Wall has basically been matchup proof this season.

That game should be close as well so no need to worry about possible blowout situations.

Back
Top Bottom