OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Lol nobodys consistsntly winnin man. We aint 1%ers

The dude i played in a 50 heads up hit for 344 lol they are jus taking our money guys

How'd you fare rook rook

Share some happiness with the thread.

Came up big last night g. But this is after I went through a brutal week last week. Easily worst week I've ever suffered playing NBA literally didn't cash in any cash games 6 out of 7 days :lol:. Like dude said, ain't nobody consistently winning unless your like the pro guys who play thousands of dollars a night like its nothing and even then they have many off nights we just don't notice. Just gotta keep hitting because your gonna eat at some point.

Last edited:
Just mad how I managed my money cause I though there's no way I could lose out on 50/50s. I turned $12 into $100 in three days and now I'm making another deposit 
laugh.gif

So it's only $12 lost, but still. I'm just gonna play two $5 quintuple ups and see what happens.

Just mad how I managed my money cause I though there's no way I could lose out on 50/50s. I turned $12 into $100 in three days and now I'm making another deposit 
laugh.gif

So it's only $12 lost, but still. I'm just gonna play two $5 quintuple ups and see what happens.
lol how u lose the bread?

Last edited:
Wiggins on Wednesday screwed me.

Then last night was guaranteed good money, BUT:

-Morris went down in the first with a SPRAINED KNEE. CP3 was ruled out prior to the game, Jordan went down with an injured, and Blake got ejected in the first half leading to a blowout.

The universe been conspiring against me man. I had Favors, Curry, and Bledsoe and still lost out.

Last edited:

-Morris went down in the first with a SPRAINED KNEE. CP3 was ruled out prior to the game, Jordan went down with an injured, and Blake got ejected in the first half leading to a blowout.

The universe been conspiring against me man. I had Favors, Curry, and Bledsoe and still lost out.
u blew it on gpps?

if u didn't have whiteside and draymond(instead of blake) don't even feel bad

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]64.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]26.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Justise Winslow[/td][td]14.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Chris Bosh[/td][td]48[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Hassan Whiteside[/td][td]37.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Eric Bledsoe[/td][td]54.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nemanja Bjelica[/td][td]26.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Tyler Johnson[/td][td]31.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 303.50[/td][/tr][/table]

Hmmmmm Lebby is playing in MSG....Gotta fit him and Westbrook in a line up together.I know it's doable.

Last edited:
How are you going to legit pull that off, might I ask? We know Russ gonna be on his Why Not? Ballin Season but that's just too steep a price. He's gonna have to hit like 70 to exceed value in GPP- too risky for me to touch

Yea I'm thinking Westbrook or Lebron. I don't think I can feel comfortable with a lineup that has both of them in it. I'm leaning towards Lebron I think [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Came up big last night g. But this is after I went through a brutal week last week. Easily worst week I've ever suffered playing NBA literally didn't cash in any cash games 6 out of 7 days :lol:. Like dude said, ain't nobody consistently winning unless your like the pro guys who play thousands of dollars a night like its nothing and even then they have many off nights we just don't notice. Just gotta keep hitting because your gonna eat at some point.

This man speaks the truth. Unless you play a couple of grand a night, you mostly wont win. on the good side, just doing a little research and looking at stats, Will help you out. Trust eventually you will hit.

Russ will hit tonight, even though 11k ON FD :x

Sleeper of the night: Mudiay :smokin only 6K

How are you going to legit pull that off, might I ask? We know Russ gonna be on his Why Not? Ballin Season but that's just too steep a price. He's gonna have to hit like 70 to exceed value in GPP- too risky for me to touch
U must not remember last year man. Russ without KD was auto play. Dude was damn near averaging 70 FD points a game!

He'll be a staple of all my line ups. Hell him and Lebron probably.

SInce KD isn't playing tonight OKC probably won't blow out the 76ers but what if they do and Westbrook sits early. Hell he might have a triple double in 20 minutes when they played last year
laugh.gif

Lol nobodys consistsntly winnin man. We aint 1%ers

The dude i played in a 50 heads up hit for 344 lol they are jus taking our money guys
I'm a 1% guy though.
  Like dude said, ain't nobody consistently winning and even then they have many off nights we just don't notice.

Just gotta keep hitting because your gonna eat at some point.
All of this.

I watch CONDIA quite a bit because I pattern my game after his, 1 lineup type.

He loses as much if not more than I. 

I outscore him as much as he outscores me.

But, everybody loses, streaks happen, streaks are real.

Building around LeBron since he's in MSG

Julius Randle dropped 54 on FD against Mavs last time, going with him too

Back
Top Bottom