OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

torn between rondo , lowrey, joseph ,westgod and fanduel will only allow 2
mean.gif

Y'all are right. No way I'm fading Westbrook. But I really do like Lebron tonight too smh.

Randle or Porzingis?

Intriguing kind of night. A lot salivating match-ups. Its always entertaining, and that's what is all about hahahahah

Current LU in cash and tourney. Probably gonna tweak the tourney. Who knows.

Westbrook

Mo Williams

Thornton

Harden

Casspi

Mirotic

Marvin Williams

Ibaka

Plumlee

U must not remember last year man. Russ without KD was auto play. Dude was damn near averaging 70 FD points a game!

He'll be a staple of all my line ups. Hell him and Lebron probably.

I know he was on a tear last year, but that's the point - 'twas last year.

View media item 1786072

Curry balled out & posted 65. It's possible but I can't logically wager money that Russ will not only match, but exceed that kind of performance with a Trip Dub every game this non-Durant go round. If I'm wrong, I lose so I'll just eat the crow tomorrow then

Last edited:
Russ is a lock bruh bruh. TRUST. ME.

Not feeling Ibaka no more.

YO Harden's avg 5 TO a game? Bruh...

Last edited:
Powell has been solid so far., But I would go with Grant from Phila. I think hes blowing up tonight. OKAFOR Should be a LOCK also. He's ROY so far.

If Noel plays tonight I would pass on Okafor for sure. OKC gives up some of the fewest FP to Centers and Jah isn't grabbing as many boards with Noel in. For his price tag, pass.

Grant maybe, especially in garbage time.

Adjust my tourney LU, probably gonna run with it in cash too.

Westbrook

Mo Williams

Thornton

Harden

Casspi

Mirotic

Powell

Thad

KAT

Feeling like KAT will bounce bag big after last night.

Last edited:
Tentative Cash Game Lineup

Westbrook

Mudiay

Don't Google

Thorton

Lebron

Bjelica

R. Anderson

J. Grant

Okafor

Not crazy about Thorton and Grant but I have to get Westbrook and Lebron in my lineups. I"m planning on 130 - 140 from those 2 alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom