OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Ebron and Miller smh.

Ryan, Julio and Evans doing good tho

Last edited:
Oakland Detroit was going to be a shoot out . Eagles have a great run d .. Smh looks like it's going to be a low scoring day so far . NFL is so unpredictable .

Cam in all cash games 
pimp.gif

No way Nuk should be 2% owned in MM. People really overestimate Revis and aren't familiar with the Texans offense apparently

Bruh in not reading non of those bs articles and reports about NFL DFS anymore...going with my gut

Only way to win in NFL...contrarian plays across the board

past 4-5 weeks have been fairly predictable, only AB 2 weeks in a row blew up and that giants/saints game, other than that not many surprises.

tournament LU's have to be 25-50% contrarian to cash.

Last edited:
I had Newton and Jameis today but I can't remember who I put around them besides the obvious Panthers stack. I'm not checking results unless I get some emails from Draft Kings later. I'm making these NBA lineups now. Can't decide between Lillard or Knight at PG. Dame should EAT against the Lakers.

B Knight ghost again :frown:

Hollis Jefferson hitting value already :pimp:

Last edited:
Is he even playing? RHJ, Thad and Avery Bradley looking good after 1 but knight better not kill this for me.

Back
Top Bottom