OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Oh Jrue..that makes it 6 straight days for me where a top play pulls a mega dud

Last edited:
This Rockets game is probably one of the worst officiated this season.

Awesome seeing Harden and Wall just stack these FPTS doe

I basically hated every lineup I put out today, I hated the slate. Don't know how I made a profit.

Tomorrow's slate though
pimp.gif

320 wasnt even enough to crack tourneys smh but enough for cash games

Last edited:
Im kinda salty right now im not gonna lie. I made this lineup real quick while i was at the philly auto show. I got min cash and the 3 dudes that tied for first split 10.5k. 2 players swapped and i wouldve won first. Only got min cash.

View media item 1891610
Winners had Jordan Hill and James Harden. The rest was exactly the same.

Byron Scott trolling. Had Randle in every line up now he's saying he might go back to the bench for Nance.

Hopefully he still produces 

edit: just as i typed that, i got the notification that he's starting 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Im kinda salty right now im not gonna lie. I made this lineup real quick while i was at the philly auto show. I got min cash and the 3 dudes that tied for first split 10.5k. 2 players swapped and i wouldve won first. Only got min cash.

View media item 1891610
Winners had Jordan Hill and James Harden. The rest was exactly the same.

Can't have that mentality though because it's probably 30-50 dudes in the exact same position as you were. Swerve proved the other day that hitting that lick will happen but all the ducks gotta be lined up, not 8 out of 9.

I like Melo tonight. He can do numbers if the game is somewhat competitive.

Kemba and PJ Tucker are in play in most lineups for me as well.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to make of this Knicks/GSW game...I like Melo a lot, but can't decide whether to go with Curry or Draymond...

Going to put out a lineup with Steph, Kemba, Melo and Milsap. Really hoping for a Melo/Curry shootout...

Yolo. I'm throwing sonny weems out there. Phoenix has no guards on their roster

Edit. Make that Jordan McRae

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom