OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Have Tucker and McRae
sick.gif
I punted hard with McRae/Speights

I took Tucker over Barnes which really is about an even play any night so, I don't care if McRae put up -10, I was out at tipoff really with the punts.

I hope I"m never in a position to have to chose between Tucker/Barnes though, I will re-work the whole lineup to avoid both.

Last edited:
PJ Tucker played 42 minutes. I don't care how good/bad you are. That stat line is unacceptable.

Tucker routinely plays 30+ minutes and does like 15fps, he's been 100% fade for me since Pre-Season but his recent production with Archie/Booker had me feeling comfortable.

Had MKG in one line up...shouldve had him across the board instead of that lame Tucker.

First Goodwin now Tucker. 

I only had Tucker in the 2 game Turbo.

If it were any other player than Tucker I'd take him in the next game just for the low % and bounce back factor but I literally don't have another player I like less in all of DFS. One who gets those kind of minutes, and never does anything. Barnes is another but I've liked him lately because he's been closing games in Garbage time and picking up and extra 5-10, I think they are still trying to get him in shape from the injury.

I don't like any Orlando players ever, so it's =\= with them and Tucker.

Last edited:
Elfrid Payton's horrible pick & roll defense yesterday has me locked into TP9 tonight. Ownership is gonna tilt towards WAS/OKC heavily so it's vital to find some value plays outside of that matchup, but necessary to roll KD & Russ in cash also

Assuming Rudy would be a good play if Boogie sits, right? Would be pairing him with KD at SF.

Back
Top Bottom