OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

This thread :smokin

I'm mostly a NFL DFS person. This season I have been more focused than ever but still haven't got much results to show for it. GPP is what I enjoy most about DFS, don't care much about cash. I wanna score big just ONCE :smh:

I was torn between Ty Law and Barnes @ Util in late slate.

Guess it didn't matter
laugh.gif

Guess it didn't matter:lol:

Have both of them lol thank god won the other 2 gane slate $60 bucks it's cancels this L out. I'll take it $9 profit on night lol glad I faded dipo in that one to. Wish I had gasol tho or Conley over Westbrook

Guess it didn't matter:lol:
Have both of them lol thank god won the other 2 gane slate $60 bucks it's cancels this L out. I'll take it $9 profit on night lol glad I faded dipo in that one to. Wish I had gasol tho or Conley over Westbrook
laugh.gif
 I don't feel so bad then. 

Do feel bad that I probably won't cash anything tonight

Man the sub 6k wr's on DK is a dumpster fire :lol: only ones I really like is Meredith and Fuller.

Any opinions on Crowder with Reed possibly not playing?

Fuller, Wallace, Parker, Enunwa, Hurns, Hogan...I wouldn't say quite the dumpster fire 8)

Crowder isn't going to be much of an option even if he does play to me tbh. Still haven't heard much about Reed but yesterday it did sound like it was just protocol and that he has a chance to play.

Man the sub 6k wr's on DK is a dumpster fire :lol: only ones I really like is Meredith and Fuller.

Any opinions on Crowder with Reed possibly not playing?

Maybe in a gpp but not cash. Too many good mid tier options. Crowder is a good option but I honestly like Thompson this week out of the backfield. Riddick had a good game for DFS last week just killing the short swing routes.

Pay up at RB this week and flourish

Any news on Forsett this week? Doubt he would make much of an impact on riddicks snap count but worth noting for sure. I don't even know if he's on DK at this point :lol:

Well I don't mean draft him, just worth noting if he would be getting many snaps and hurt Riddick at all.

I had Anderson vs Gates/Gordon in .5 pt ppr so I'm feeling okay.

Anderson on DK wasn't a total bust because of those late check downs, but that called back TD HURT.

I might go with Coates again this Sunday. I will probably get Meredith as well so I can roster Bell and D Murray.

Well I don't mean draft him, just worth noting if he would be getting many snaps and hurt Riddick at all.

He'll cut into the Zenner/Dwyane load more than Riddick so stay away.

And Steebie for cheaper guys look at Perriman, Aiken, Hogan.

Coates is no joke, but his ownership will definitely be up this week due to his pricing.

Demarco is going to be feasting this weekend, get max exposure on him for sure.

Thats true. I'll try to find a sleeper so I can fade Coates. I feel like Meredith will be high in ownership as well.

Regardless Murray will be in most of my lineups and I would rather pay up for RB this week. Even throw an extra RB in the FLEX.

Meredith will be over exposed IMO but it's hard not to play with his pricing and upside. My biggest worry is negative game script and Hoyer having a regression, but that man has been sharp this year.

Speaking of Sharpe, I keep waiting for Tajae to have that big game where he pays off. I will roster him 5% until he actually hits his big payoff :lol:

Jacksonville has been surprisingly good against the pass this year but Cam is the one guy in the WR bunch that I would roster just due to the routes he runs.

Jordan Howard is the lowest I'm going at rb this week

I was hoping Sharpe would do something against the Dolphins but nothing. This may be his week against the Browns unless the Titans are that committed to the run game and passing to the flat.

Back
Top Bottom