OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Seems like most people strategy this week is to pay up and qb and rb and pay down at wr

Makes sense especially on DK.

As we saw last week, there are a lot of cheap guys who are getting huge targets either on injury (Meredith), or just offensive situation (Coates).

The prices don't reflect it yet.

Then on top of that, the best type of RB to have is a pass catcher. This mother ****** Bell lines up on the outside more than some recievers ON TOP of getting rush work.

David Johnson and DeMarco Murray are guys who fit this mold as well, Jordan Howard is looking like he has the potential to be that in the right matchups.

Punting at RB leaves you hoping for a TD/100yd game which is much more variant then that kinda volume.

My core players this week is Shady, Fuller, Merdith and Graham.

Definitely playing Brees and Bell in cash tho

Last edited:
True that but don't wanna go completely contrarian. There are some plays u just have to play. U can differentiate at other positions.

I agree but there are other options in the same price range with just as much if not more upside.

If you're really tryna place high it's those type of fades that count.

That's why I wish John Brown was on the main slate. That would be an easy pivot. Other than that, I don't know if I feel comfortable with. Maybe Michael Thomas.

But Kerley, Beasley, Boldin, Royal, Britt, Austin?

someone talk me out of elfrid payton lol im hoping he can be the ish of last night after his dud the other night 

congrats @awwsome  

i didnt play the main slate just looked at your LU tho, nice 

Last edited:
Placed 211 out of the 212 places available 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom