OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Cousins is priced too high in my opinion. I don't think he's hit value yet this season. I would rather go with D12 who's almost $2k cheaper on FD.

You guys would go with Ryan Anderson/D12 over Favors/Towms?

towns and favors on a back 2 back. d12 has been 20/15 his last 3 or 4 games, and already ruled out for tomorrow. likely plays his fair share tonight. anderson should get boards just from no one being available. it's not bad either way

Last edited:

Cousins is priced too high in my opinion. I don't think he's hit value yet this season. I would rather go with D12 who's almost $2k cheaper on FD.

d12 isnt playing tonight
You guys would go with Ryan Anderson/D12 over Favors/Towms?
towns and favors on a back 2 back. d12 has been 20/15 his last 3 or 4 games, and already ruled out for tomorrow. likely plays his fair share tonight. anderson should get boards just from no one being available. it's not bad either way
Dwight Howard will play Friday against the Nuggets and not Saturday against the Mavs.

He isn't going to play in back-to-back sets yet. Howard had a big game against the Nets on Wednesday, scoring 20 points with 17 boards. The Nuggets have been torched inside the paint this season, so expect Howard to put up nice numbers in tonight's game. Nov 13 - 2:14 PM

Source:  Calvin Watkins on Twitter

that's what i said. he's playing tonight, and not tomorrow so he likely gets a good share of minutes tonight, knowing tomorrow is an off day.

marc gasol vs portland IN MEMPHIS, and valunciunas vs new orleans both look good at center too

whoops. sorry guys. quoted that earlier, and never posted (obviously because i found it was wrong). didn't clear the editor :smh:

this is my tentative cash game lineup... I'm just unsure of PG 13...

Westbrook
Mudiay
Fournier
Thornton
PG 13
Bjelica
Anderson
Sully
Okafor

I still don't trust Thorton and I find it hard to put faith in PG 13 at over 9k... I could swap him out for Melo... But I really would like to move things around to get rid of Thorton. Thoughts?

I don't know if I trust Dwight to not be pulled prior to tip so he can run in tomorrow's game instead.
 No more FD deposits for NY customers. You can still play with your existing BR and withdraw as normal.
I just saw this as I was arguing with a guy at the Dealership about it.

Wow, you NY cats better make smart moves with the bankroll.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]55.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]C.J. Miles[/td][td]21.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]48.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]J.J. Hickson[/td][td]18.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Enes Kanter[/td][td]25.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Gary Harris[/td][td]17.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Channing Frye[/td][td]16.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dwight Howard  Q[/td][td]41.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Im playing my entire bankroll. Idec man. Might as well, by Sunday they might say you can't even withdraw money or some ****.

Let's all eat!

Im playing my entire bankroll. Idec man. Might as well, by Sunday they might say you can't even withdraw money or some ****.

Let's all eat!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom