OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

okay imma need KD/Love/Kyrie to stop messing around man. Need to cash out tonight.

Just looking at my last months entries.

Only way I eat on Curry is to pick him every night until he hits for me. I've had him 5 times in the past month.

Got him on his hangover day vs LAL. Had him b2b in the LAC/Portland games. Had him vs the Knicks.
Two 30fps and two 40 fps.

I don't get the 50 60 70 love. I hate that fool. Big time.

I swear if Kyrie and Love don't start doing something man smh

I feel you on Curry bro. I seem to always miss his outbursts smh

Man Rook, I only say this because I was chasing Kyrie, basically chasing points for like 2 weeks straight so I feel you but, you have to be a fool to pick him at $7k+(been there done that)

I know man I usually don't play Kyrie but the last few weeks he's been putting up 30+ consistently + going up against the Kings, I thought he was a great cash game play but I guess not smh

I messed up. Should've gone Harris/Green at PF instead of Harris/Love. Could've spent up elsewhere

Wassup with all these crazy high scores for even cash games? I'm at 298 and I'm sweating with 3 players left man lol

Edit: I finally flourished on a Wednesday man :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't get cute with SFs tonight. Just pay up and keep it moving...that's if both don't sit out
Lol yeah SF is ugly tonight and so many options at PF. Time to get creative with these line ups. Ronnie Price and Marcelinho anyone?

Mudiay

Price

Harris

Booker

Lebron 

Kawhi

Faried

Randle 

Len

Back
Top Bottom