Official Dallas Cowboys [3-3] vs. Philadelphia Eagles [2-4] Game Thread. Eagles Win, 34-7.

Oh well..no blowout.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Shutout I mean..

too many things have gone wrong to point to one thing.

Philly just flat out whipped us.

cowboys have had like what, one division playoff season in like 15 years? why would anyone expect anything different from these turds?

that dude who just scored and spiked the ball like it was some display of authority needs to get dealt with

Not having a full offseason really hurt us. New DC, DL coach, OL coach. Andy is always good after the bye, but this is what I was expecting from the start of the season. Hopefully we finish this game strong and play like this the rest of the way.

Vick with protection against 2 deep safeties is trouble.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Not having a full offseason really hurt us. New DC, DL coach, OL coach. Andy is always good after the bye, but this is what I was expecting from the start of the season. Hopefully we finish this game strong and play like this the rest of the way.

Vick with protection against 2 deep safeties is trouble.
ever since they incorporated the three step drops Vick been COOKING, no more waiting on long bombs to Desean Jackson

jesus christ these refs

%**$ the cowboys and all that, but that was a blatant hold on the cowboys receiver

Garrett doesn't even call a running play once inside the 5. Trying finesse pass plays...get outta here with that! 
laugh.gif
Dude is so horrible

Originally Posted by AG 47

Dez pleading his case to anybody who'll listen.

Because he got held.

I know y'all hate Dez because of Marley but that was blatant holding by Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Dez pleading his case to anybody who'll listen.

I want to see that part where Dez and Miles Austin were both complaining to different people. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Knew we might lose but Didn't expect getting blown out.
Eagles just did what they wanted. Sigh

Back
Top Bottom