Official Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs, ESPN. 5 PST/8EST. Vol: INTERSTATE RIVALRY FTW.

Wright needs to give up on the three. It's not his game, just give it up. Even in college he was more of a mid-range shooter.

Easy for Parker. They can run that all day. And he can rest on defense because Kidd is just gonna stand around, not being a threat

I'm telling you dudes, as good as the Mavericks are offensively, there's something about this dome of a gym that negates the opposition and hindersthem.

Spurs looking good without Manu so far.

Dirk w/ 3 quik ones.... Nevr realized dallas was so good on the offensive rbdn team.....drew gooden
pimp.gif

I can't believe that shot by Bass lol
On a serious note I can't believe we are letting this lead evaporate with Dirk on the bench

Kidd only posting Parker up twice in the entire half
tired.gif
Should be doingit every possession. You got like 3 inches and 20 lbs on him, you can at least try to wear down TP in the post.

Yep, that's the best way to go at Parker, on either end of the floor.. Let Kidd put him on his back and beat him up a little...

TP ain't keeping up with Kidd on the blocks, the Spurs will have to bring an extra man, and Kidd will find the open guy...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dam dirk is getting old
He is only 30. You do know he finished 4th in the league in scoring right? Plus 23 straight games of 20 points or more, the longest this season.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

dam dirk is getting old
He is only 30. You do know he finished 4th in the league in scoring right? Plus 23 straight games of 20 points or more, the longest this season.

yes his points is consistent but if you watch him play this season compared to 2-3 years ago., he lost an extra step. He used to be able to drive in and scorebut he rarely does that anymore

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

dam dirk is getting old

yes his points is consistent but if you watch him play this season compared to 2-3 years ago., he lost an extra step. He used to be able to drive in and score but he rarely does that anymore
Thisseason: 25.7 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 2.4apg
07-08season: 23.6 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 3.5apg
06-07MVP season: 24.6 ppg, 8.9 rpg,3.4 apg

Dirk never took it to the basket on a consistent basis. I just dont think you watch him that often.

Back
Top Bottom