Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

In G3, Dallas shot eight more FG's, made nine more FGs, made six more treys and shot over 43 percent from the field while holding to OKC to 36.5 percent. ... And yet won by just six.

Free throw discrepancy, I hope it won't be so drastic tonight...

I'm currently working on my thoughts on Dallas in my own head, but I dunno if you all would like or agree with my thinking.  And I don't mean it in a bad way, I'm thinking higher of the Mavs this year, just not sure my reasoning would be agreed upon by the masses.  Those of you that know me, know I think of things a little differently. 
laugh.gif

I do remember the run they had early in the year before Dirk got hurt, their record was right there with SA.  And Dirk has been outstanding so far this postseason, I don't think any blame will go to him regardless of how everything turns out.  I also didn't know that people throw any blame his way for the previous years, other than him being the main guy and having to accept the responsibility of losing and what not.  I always thought he got sort of a pass, never heard the choke label on him minus a couple missed free throws. 

Lookin forward to tonight, see if Brooks adjusts at all or stays with his usual patterns.  And I so can't wait for all the BS questioning this and that about Russ and KD. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I'm currently working on my thoughts on Dallas in my own head, but I dunno if you all would like or agree with my thinking.  And I don't mean it in a bad way, I'm thinking higher of the Mavs this year, just not sure my reasoning would be agreed upon by the masses.  Those of you that know me, know I think of things a little differently. 
laugh.gif

I do remember the run they had early in the year before Dirk got hurt, their record was right there with SA.  And Dirk has been outstanding so far this postseason, I don't think any blame will go to him regardless of how everything turns out.  I also didn't know that people throw any blame his way for the previous years, other than him being the main guy and having to accept the responsibility of losing and what not.  I always thought he got sort of a pass, never heard the choke label on him minus a couple missed free throws. 

Lookin forward to tonight, see if Brooks adjusts at all or stays with his usual patterns.  And I so can't wait for all the BS questioning this and that about Russ and KD. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom