Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Noblekane why do you hate the Mavs so much ? You never give them credit for anything they are two games from the finals for a reason sheesh
laugh.gif

i dont hate them. they are just getting overrated in these playoffs. the thunder are averaging about 102 ppg in this series. yet its because the dallas defense ?? get the #!$@ outta here with that
laugh.gif
 i wont even reply to japanair cuz hes a homer.

the mavs are winning because of dirk and their extrodinairy outside shooting. point blank.

okc just dug themselves a hole early in the first quarter. durant was missing shots he normally will make. had nothing to do with kidd. people saying kidd stopped kobe and now kd. the #!$@?
laugh.gif

i believe okc started off terrible in game 3 because of the russell westbrook controversy. The mavs have been very lucky this post season. Their last 2 opponents were in the midst of  controversy, shannon brown bangin gasol's girl and the westbrook benching.

mavs fans sounding like laker fans real cocky with the predictions. kinda makes it hard to wanna see them win a title. that and deshawn stevnsons pedophile %@@. and hell my brother in law is a die hard mavs fan and hes even being real cocky. gonna be laughin if they dont win it all
laugh.gif

but tonight i see the thunder winning. i see them winning by 11 still think this is going 7 with the mavs coming out on top to lose to the heat in the finals.

one thing okc did do right was clamp dirk down. made him shoot 33 percent with only 1 assist and 7 turnovers.

but dirk was getting a rythm late in the game so i think he has a bounce back game but i still see okc winning game 4

can someone please explain why west brook did not play the first half of the game the way he did in the 2nd half? i mean seriously? you wait til ur down 23 to show any heart?

the thunder aint ready yet...

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Noblekane why do you hate the Mavs so much ? You never give them credit for anything they are two games from the finals for a reason sheesh
laugh.gif

i dont hate them. they are just getting overrated in these playoffs. the thunder are averaging about 102 ppg in this series. yet its because the dallas defense ?? get the #!$@ outta here with that
laugh.gif
 i wont even reply to japanair cuz hes a homer.

the mavs are winning because of dirk and their extrodinairy outside shooting. point blank.

okc just dug themselves a hole early in the first quarter. durant was missing shots he normally will make. had nothing to do with kidd. people saying kidd stopped kobe and now kd. the #!$@?
laugh.gif

i believe okc started off terrible in game 3 because of the russell westbrook controversy. The mavs have been very lucky this post season. Their last 2 opponents were in the midst of  controversy, shannon brown bangin gasol's girl and the westbrook benching.

mavs fans sounding like laker fans real cocky with the predictions. kinda makes it hard to wanna see them win a title. that and deshawn stevnsons pedophile %@@. and hell my brother in law is a die hard mavs fan and hes even being real cocky. gonna be laughin if they dont win it all
laugh.gif

but tonight i see the thunder winning. i see them winning by 11 still think this is going 7 with the mavs coming out on top to lose to the heat in the finals.

one thing okc did do right was clamp dirk down. made him shoot 33 percent with only 1 assist and 7 turnovers.

but dirk was getting a rythm late in the game so i think he has a bounce back game but i still see okc winning game 4

can someone please explain why west brook did not play the first half of the game the way he did in the 2nd half? i mean seriously? you wait til ur down 23 to show any heart?

the thunder aint ready yet...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

So they had no defense when they didnt allow Portland to score over 100 once? They didnt have any defense when the Lakers failed to score over 100 points on them? The Mavs defense took a small step back in the first 2 games of this series but to completely dismiss it is ridiculous.

Basically what you are saying is the only difference in this Mavs teams and past Mavs teams is that this year they are making shots....That isnt the case...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

So they had no defense when they didnt allow Portland to score over 100 once? They didnt have any defense when the Lakers failed to score over 100 points on them? The Mavs defense took a small step back in the first 2 games of this series but to completely dismiss it is ridiculous.

Basically what you are saying is the only difference in this Mavs teams and past Mavs teams is that this year they are making shots....That isnt the case...

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

So let me get this straight...OKC is a 2.5 point favorite in game 3, then opens as a 4 point favorite in game 4 after getting blown out?

Vegas setting a trap for Dallas money.  Easy to see OKC takes it off that alone.

dallas hasnt covered the spread only one time this playoffs, but who knows...

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

So let me get this straight...OKC is a 2.5 point favorite in game 3, then opens as a 4 point favorite in game 4 after getting blown out?

Vegas setting a trap for Dallas money.  Easy to see OKC takes it off that alone.

dallas hasnt covered the spread only one time this playoffs, but who knows...

Honest NK?

When will we get the credit? If we lose, you'll laugh at us, if we win, you should say "Well they should have."

Bullcrap, since when have people been saying "we should have?"

If it's not our defense, what is it? Just hitting shots?

We beat the Blazers, LA, and OKC twice because we hit shots? Eh...

Honest NK?

When will we get the credit? If we lose, you'll laugh at us, if we win, you should say "Well they should have."

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Honest NK?

The Mavs are winning because everything that can go wrong for other teams has gone wrong and the Mavs are shooting the lights outta the basketball. It's not because we're just better than the teams we've beaten..

If they lose, it'll be because Dirk choked or the Mavs collapsed and everybody will find another reason to $!$$* about Dirk and discredit everything that they've done this season...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Honest NK?

The Mavs are winning because everything that can go wrong for other teams has gone wrong and the Mavs are shooting the lights outta the basketball. It's not because we're just better than the teams we've beaten..

If they lose, it'll be because Dirk choked or the Mavs collapsed and everybody will find another reason to $!$$* about Dirk and discredit everything that they've done this season...

In G3, Dallas shot eight more FG's, made nine more FGs, made six more treys and shot over 43 percent from the field while holding to OKC to 36.5 percent. ... And yet won by just six.

Free throw discrepancy, I hope it won't be so drastic tonight...

Back
Top Bottom