Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Of course it's by design. You think NBA teams allow ESPN to air out any real defensive strategy or offensive sets? You guys are terribly naive if you think these coaches are getting paid millions just to sit there and tell the players to play hard. It's common sense; these NBA coaching jobs are the pinnacle of the sport worldwide.

For once, I agree with you

Justice has been served. Tyson Chandler's technical was rescinded, and he's still at three.

He's been very good about keeping his temper in the Playoffs, for such an emotional player that has had to deal with so many opponents.

Justice has been served. Tyson Chandler's technical was rescinded, and he's still at three.

He's been very good about keeping his temper in the Playoffs, for such an emotional player that has had to deal with so many opponents.

okc is favored by 4 in Mondays game, if Dallas' D shows up they will win Game 4....

if no defense is played, the team who scores the most wins

okc is favored by 4 in Mondays game, if Dallas' D shows up they will win Game 4....

roll.gif
pimp.gif

An anonymous Oklahoma City Thunder veteran was quoted as saying, "he thinks he's better than Kevin Durant".

laugh.gif
Yikes.

And some reports have it wrong, Chandler has THREE techs, not four.

He's four away from a suspension.

The tangle he had with Perkins was rescinded for Chandler, but not Perk.

An anonymous Oklahoma City Thunder veteran was quoted as saying, "he thinks he's better than Kevin Durant".

laugh.gif
Yikes.

And some reports have it wrong, Chandler has THREE techs, not four.

He's four away from a suspension.

The tangle he had with Perkins was rescinded for Chandler, but not Perk.

I never give any credence to "anonymous sources" type of reports. It's too easy to just make that %@@* up when you're trying to stir up trouble. But if it was anyone, it was James Harden and/or Kendrick Perkins. I was at Perk's first home game as a Thunder and he was getting VERY visibly upset at the fact that when he rolled after setting Russ a pick, Russ never hit him with a pass. He literally walked like halfway up the tunnel yelling and gesturing to anyone who would listen.

I never give any credence to "anonymous sources" type of reports. It's too easy to just make that %@@* up when you're trying to stir up trouble. But if it was anyone, it was James Harden and/or Kendrick Perkins. I was at Perk's first home game as a Thunder and he was getting VERY visibly upset at the fact that when he rolled after setting Russ a pick, Russ never hit him with a pass. He literally walked like halfway up the tunnel yelling and gesturing to anyone who would listen.

If Dallas wins game 4 I will be very impressed. How does 38 year old jason kidd keep playing great defense against Kobe and now Durant? Hope that keeps going against Wade too 

If Dallas wins game 4 I will be very impressed. How does 38 year old jason kidd keep playing great defense against Kobe and now Durant? Hope that keeps going against Wade too 

Originally Posted by knightngale

BBIQ, experience, and effort.

He wants it more than anyone else on the floor.

Originally Posted by knightngale

BBIQ, experience, and effort.

He wants it more than anyone else on the floor.

If we win Game 4 we winning it all.

Yes serious.

That will give us time to rest up.

The reason Kidd has been able to turn back the clock is because of the weeks off before each series.

He's going to have to guard Wade a lot

Yes serious.

The reason Kidd has been able to turn back the clock is because of the weeks off before each series.

I don't see Westbrook having a great series as everyone else expects if we him taking perimeter shots. If he CONSTANTLY attacks the basket? Of course, but we have to see if that happens.

Also, don't expect Kidd on Westbrook. DeShawn will be doing that. And Barea will give the guy a lot of annoyances with his flopping.

Hm, a quote from someone on the first page. Guy sounds smart.

JKidd is in for a rude awakening, after facing Andre Miller and a Derek Fisher.

That guy doesn't sound too smart.

OKC has too many players you actually have to defend.

Russ, Durant, Harden, and Maynor. Too many.

The real key is, unlike the Lakers, OKC can play small ball with Dallas, and that will give them fits.

That's true, it has given us fits, but we'll see how the rest of that plays out.

We'll see, but I expect our bigs to have a big impact on the series.

Yeesh. Smart dude. Marion was player of the game in game 3, and Tyson/Wood were also huge.

Dallas' bench is overhyped, because of what they did last series. The Lakers as a whole, are just an unathletic team and slow.

JET, Peja, Barea, and Wood are definitely overrated.

We got on Russy's case last series, but this series I think he'll be the main reason OKC advances. Kidd guarded him the 3 games earlier in the year. Kidd will get lit up this series.

The one win thus far Russ sat the entire fourth. Quite frankly Russ has been a non-factor through three games.

I don't see Westbrook having a great series as everyone else expects if we him taking perimeter shots. If he CONSTANTLY attacks the basket? Of course, but we have to see if that happens.

Also, don't expect Kidd on Westbrook. DeShawn will be doing that. And Barea will give the guy a lot of annoyances with his flopping.

Hm, a quote from someone on the first page. Guy sounds smart.

JKidd is in for a rude awakening, after facing Andre Miller and a Derek Fisher.

That guy doesn't sound too smart.

OKC has too many players you actually have to defend.

Russ, Durant, Harden, and Maynor. Too many.

The real key is, unlike the Lakers, OKC can play small ball with Dallas, and that will give them fits.

That's true, it has given us fits, but we'll see how the rest of that plays out.

We'll see, but I expect our bigs to have a big impact on the series.

Yeesh. Smart dude. Marion was player of the game in game 3, and Tyson/Wood were also huge.

Dallas' bench is overhyped, because of what they did last series. The Lakers as a whole, are just an unathletic team and slow.

JET, Peja, Barea, and Wood are definitely overrated.

We got on Russy's case last series, but this series I think he'll be the main reason OKC advances. Kidd guarded him the 3 games earlier in the year. Kidd will get lit up this series.

The one win thus far Russ sat the entire fourth. Quite frankly Russ has been a non-factor through three games.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Yes serious.

cosign.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Yes serious.

cosign.jpg

So let me get this straight...OKC is a 2.5 point favorite in game 3, then opens as a 4 point favorite in game 4 after getting blown out?

Vegas setting a trap for Dallas money.  Easy to see OKC takes it off that alone.

So let me get this straight...OKC is a 2.5 point favorite in game 3, then opens as a 4 point favorite in game 4 after getting blown out?

Vegas setting a trap for Dallas money.  Easy to see OKC takes it off that alone.

Back
Top Bottom