Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

the ending to this game tho 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Westbrick 
roll.gif

I hope this playoffs put an end to the Westbrook > Rose debacle. Cats really think he'd be the MVP if he was on our team instead of Rose 
indifferent.gif
right because Rose hasn't been routinely shooting in the 30s and 40s %wise with high tos, against MUCH inferior opponents.

damn that was dumb by Terry...why launch that...clock is in our favor...milk it...now Marion is out

damn that was dumb by Terry...why launch that...clock is in our favor...milk it...now Marion is out

Westbrick 
roll.gif

I hope this playoffs put an end to the Westbrook > Rose debacle. Cats really think he'd be the MVP if he was on our team instead of Rose 
indifferent.gif
right because Rose hasn't been routinely shooting in the 30s and 40s %wise with high tos, against MUCH inferior opponents.

Dirk giving KD a hard foul on the break...
pimp.gif
Refreshing...

Westbrook be out here #+@$!% up CONSTANTLY...

That ain't a god damn foul on Marion, man...

Dirk giving KD a hard foul on the break...
pimp.gif
Refreshing...

Westbrook be out here #+@$!% up CONSTANTLY...

That ain't a god damn foul on Marion, man...

what foul was that on Marion

this league has the worst officiating by far. this is the WCF. Only game on. every eye on this. These refs are supposed to be the best of the best

what foul was that on Marion

this league has the worst officiating by far. this is the WCF. Only game on. every eye on this. These refs are supposed to be the best of the best

Why hasn't Joey Crawford been fired yet, dude ALWAYS tries to take over games.

Why hasn't Joey Crawford been fired yet, dude ALWAYS tries to take over games.

Originally Posted by JD214

Westbrick 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Haven't heard much of Westbrook or Harden here, KD and Ibaka carrying OKC.
Harden has been nice tonight, he gave Ibaka a few dunks. Westbrick has been straight trash, worse shooter i've ever seen

Originally Posted by JD214

Westbrick 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Haven't heard much of Westbrook or Harden here, KD and Ibaka carrying OKC.
Harden has been nice tonight, he gave Ibaka a few dunks. Westbrick has been straight trash, worse shooter i've ever seen

Back
Top Bottom