Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Dirk.
sick.gif

44 points on 11/14 shooting 22/22 from the stripe... if it gets more efficient than that I NEED TO SEE IT.
30t6p3b.gif

44 points on 11/14 shooting 22/22 from the stripe... if it gets more efficient than that I NEED TO SEE IT.
30t6p3b.gif

Refs just calling a really tight game. They kinda screwed themselves early on and locked themselves into it. They've called an even game though.

Refs just calling a really tight game. They kinda screwed themselves early on and locked themselves into it. They've called an even game though.

that's crazy. great defense by Ibaka. what can you do... taht was just. what a shot

Dirk won't get 50 every game in this series. He's having a record breaking night, and OKC still only lose by under 10 pts.

This will be 6 or 7 games indefinitely, and if they can contain Dirk to just average numbers, OKC will be in the finals

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Yo Real Talk, they HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CAMERA CREWS ARE TO THE BASELINE!!!!!!!!

I've said that for years, and I know guys like JVG have made the point before too. It has happened before that players get injured, generally turned ankles, on them but it's going to take a serious injury and/or a high profile player before they really look at it. It makes no sense though. I have a 90$ 1080p cam where I can be in the cheap seats and zoom all the way in to look like I'm mere inches from my subject, no way those $19,000 cameras need to be 3ft from the action to get their shot.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Yo Real Talk, they HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW CLOSE THE CAMERA CREWS ARE TO THE BASELINE!!!!!!!!

I've said that for years, and I know guys like JVG have made the point before too. It has happened before that players get injured, generally turned ankles, on them but it's going to take a serious injury and/or a high profile player before they really look at it. It makes no sense though. I have a 90$ 1080p cam where I can be in the cheap seats and zoom all the way in to look like I'm mere inches from my subject, no way those $19,000 cameras need to be 3ft from the action to get their shot.

that's crazy. great defense by Ibaka. what can you do... taht was just. what a shot

Dirk won't get 50 every game in this series. He's having a record breaking night, and OKC still only lose by under 10 pts.

This will be 6 or 7 games indefinitely, and if they can contain Dirk to just average numbers, OKC will be in the finals

Back
Top Bottom